DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Master Airscrew Stealth Propellers Now Available

So I just got these props from master airscrew, and they seem cheap look at the cut they made, look at the edge of the blade that seems off DONT BUY THESE, also multiple people have been trying to get in contact with them including myself and they do not reply back, quality control is bad at the moment.

Attachments

• 20210104_165727.jpg
    20210104_165727.jpg
    871.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 20210104_170510.jpg
    20210104_170510.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • 20210104_170532.jpg
    20210104_170532.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 60
  • 20210104_170615.jpg
    20210104_170615.jpg
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 20210104_170647.jpg
    20210104_170647.jpg
    722.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 20210104_171120.jpg
    20210104_171120.jpg
    683.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 20210104_170605.jpg
    20210104_170605.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • 20210104_171131.jpg
    20210104_171131.jpg
    705.5 KB · Views: 52
So I just got these props from master airscrew, and they seem cheap look at the cut they made, look at the edge of the blade that seems off DONT BUY THESE, also multiple people have been trying to get in contact with them including myself and they do not reply back, quality control is bad at the moment.
Wow, mine definitely look way cleaner all around the edges. I did have one piece of sprue that formed a nub on the end where it pivots and I could feel it rubbing when I opened the props. I was able to easily file it down so I didn’t worry too much but that’s a problem for sure. Does seem like QC issues probably trying to get these out the door.

Hi all, I have two questions?

1. Does the use of these props negate your Refresh policy, as in making a modification.

2. Does it make the drone easier to spot when in the air.

Cheers graham.
They do not negate your DJI Care Refresh. As long as DJI has the drone in hand, they will cover everything. However, the question is still out there about warranty. If something happens to a motor when you have the Master Airscrew on, it is widely assumed that DJI will examine the flight log and determine that you were not using stock props at the time of failure, and may not be covered. Again, this is only assumed, and I have never seen anyone speak of their warranty not being honored because of this.

Hi all, I have two questions?

1. Does the use of these props negate your Refresh policy, as in making a modification.

2. Does it make the drone easier to spot when in the air.

Cheers graham.
They do not negate your DJI Care Refresh. As long as DJI has the drone in hand, they will cover everything. However, the question is still out there about warranty. If something happens to a motor when you have the Master Airscrew on, it is widely assumed that DJI will examine the flight log and determine that you were not using stock props at the time of failure, and may not be covered. Again, this is only assumed, and I have never seen anyone speak of their warranty not being honored because of this.

Mine arrived today (uk) quality not to bad! Not as bad as some of the pictures!

Got mine today (Ontario, Canada), they shipped out Dec 28.
Mine are very good, there is no excess flash and there are no vibrations. Weather is not good today so I can't fly outside.

IMG_4823.JPGIMG_4824.JPGIMG_4825.JPGIMG_4826.JPGIMG_4827.JPG

Have had orange on my Pro 1 for several years. Big difference. Just ordered set of orange for MA2 from Amazon. Be here 21st.
Good Let us know how those Orange Props work out. Some of us using the DJI Mini-2 are looking into those Orange props, but not sure of the Quality of them from Master Air Screw or Amazon.

Has anyone ordered from MAS lately? Just wondering if the props are better and they have gotten back to normal shipping times.

Thank you for taking the time to capture the Photos of these Props. The photos are very clear and you make a good point about the Quality and I'm sure others that have the Mavic Air-2...such as me appreciate your help. I for one, will not Risk my expensive Mavic A2 on some cheap props. Thank you again. Ron(Maine)

After seeing this I decided to hit the edge of my props with some 800 grit sandpaper. Now, mine were nowhere near as bad as the photos here but did have a bit of an sharp edge from flash. Seems a bit more quiet. Probably 400 grit to start would have been better as I had to work it pretty good, but I didn’t have any.

Why anyone would be okay to take sandpaper or make other fixes to a third-party propeller is a complete mystery to me. If the propeller is visually defective, there is no way I would fly with it, sandpaper or not.

Reactions: Thomas B
Why anyone would be okay to take sandpaper or make other fixes to a third-party propeller is a complete mystery to me. If the propeller is visually defective, there is no way I would fly with it, sandpaper or not.
The excess material on mine was very minimal. Really more of just a sharp edge as I said. But most things can be improved. Often that last 5% ends up making the product cost twice as much due to labor involved as far as selling a product.

Attachments

• 9906717C-E27B-4FD5-B8DC-749230C3BDBB.png
    9906717C-E27B-4FD5-B8DC-749230C3BDBB.png
    773.7 KB · Views: 9
Why are these better than stock?

Went to site interesting, those are pretty bold claims but make sense from less weight and higher pitch.. After a few people buy these and dont lose one might look at them.

View attachment 119637
I've got a couple of them in orange - nice colour.

I did not attempt to measure the change in the flight time because the battery conditions would be governing. I doubt one can achieve consistent charges within four batteries (that is how many I own - one would need a much larger sample size.

I measured the noise differences but for similar reasons of too small a number of measurements, it was inconclusive.

However, I can prove that my orange propellers failed in a more brittle mode than the DJI propellers when subjected to the same wooden post in my backyard. This test was not intentionally performed.

Conclusion: You may trust the claimed values by Master Airscrew - they are a great motivator to buy from them instead of a no-name budget price outfit.

I like their colours.

Reactions: Linco
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada