DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Master Airscrew Stealth Propellers Now Available

maxpower

Reactions
Just got the email.

Master Airscrew Stealth propellers now available for Mavic Air 2.

Well good news, but actually they aren't available for 4 days. :p

Why are these better than stock?

Went to site interesting, those are pretty bold claims but make sense from less weight and higher pitch.. After a few people buy these and dont lose one might look at them.

1608326096386.png

Last edited:
Reactions: A.O. and JackL
I'd possibly buy the low noise, but even if the props weighed nothing, I doubt it would affect responsiveness based on inertia. It's the AC body weight that affects inertia by any significance.

After a few people buy these and dont lose one might look at them.
I have been flying MAS for over 25 years, and Have them on my M2Z as well...they are a premium product. Master Air Screw knows props and I didn't hesitate to buy them for my DJI rig(s).

I'd possibly buy the low noise, but even if the props weighed nothing, I doubt it would affect responsiveness based on inertia. It's the AC body weight that affects inertia by any significance.
I think they're talking about the inertia of a spinning prop. If it's lighter it can rev faster and decelerate faster, thus improving the responsiveness of the craft.

Reactions: Canuk

Went to site interesting, those are pretty bold claims but make sense from less weight and higher pitch.. After a few people buy these and dont lose one might look at them.

View attachment 119637

Just the lower pitch sound is more pleasant to hear. All the other performance upgrades listed are a bonus.

I had Master Airscrew for the Mavic Air and those sounded way better than original DJI. Well worth the upgrade.

I just placed an order for 1 set of orange. Can’t wait. [emoji38]

Master Airscrew is the top model aircraft propeller engineers.

I'd get some except my Air 2 seems to have come with quite a number of them.

I can't imagine my MA2 could even get quieter but I am getting these to find out! If any of the claims made in this thread are true I will be beyond happy!!

EDIT: I do find the increased speed claim probably impossible since the AIR2 is speed limited in software from what I understand,

Reactions: hiflyer201
Patiently waiting to hear your guys opinions of these ... and then I might order a pair of orange ones.

Just ordered some orange ones. Being in the uk i think its going to be a good couple of weeks wait!
Just ordered some orange ones as well. i watched the split screen video
on their website showing the difference in sound levels between DJI stock
props against their new ones.....there's a definite drop in decibels between
the two. i'm in the UK as well so probably a long wait, least their ordered now.
?

Reactions: Boyce555
Hi all, I have two questions?

1. Does the use of these props negate your Refresh policy, as in making a modification.

2. Does it make the drone easier to spot when in the air.

Cheers graham.
Just got the email.

Master Airscrew Stealth propellers now available for Mavic Air 2.

Have had orange on my Pro 1 for several years. Big difference. Just ordered set of orange for MA2 from Amazon. Be here 21st.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada