DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Modification

• Thread starter Deleted member 135749
  • Start date
Don't hold your breath bunky. I've been flying for over 30 years, instrument rated, SEL w/complex aircraft, glider with aero-tow and self launch endorsements, glider tow pilot, with over 4000 hours, over 500 hours of which are in my Aviat Husky bush plane, flying and landing in lots of gnarly places - I don't consider that that makes me all that bold, but whatever. At 75 years, I'm dang old, so that makes me old and a bit bold. I manage risks and avoid those that are unacceptable. None of that experience is a guarantee of a safe outcome to any particular flight of course (just like when participating in any active sport or avocation), but so far no mayhem. So there goes your trite and overused "no old, bold pilots" saying. BTW, one I like better is, "Never run out of air speed, altitude, and ideas all at the same time", which only applies to fixed wing.

And you, Mr. Words of Wisdom and Experience? From your responses so far, I gather you flaunt the FARs when it comes to drone flying. I truly hope you don't hurt anyone.
Still in denial, I see.
I shouldn't be surprised, as you are still preaching, "while not meaning to," too, and always flaunting attached videos of your reckless flying! ? It's not whether, but when! ?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore