DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Question

tmillerok

Reactions
Ok so I have question. I have noticed many options for apps to fly drones (Kittyhawk, DJI go etc). Can the Mavic Air 2 use the DJI Go app or other apps available? I am using the DJI Fly app currently but I was curious if others may be used or have more capability. I experienced my 2nd day of flight yesterday and was so excited. Thanks in advance for comments.

As noted, without the SDK or Software Development kit, 3rd party apps will not be updated to work with the MA2.

Fly replaced Go 4. chances are any future new drones from DJI will use Fly.

Everyone has an opinion, and personally I like Fly better than Go 4.. And while its getting better in recent versions with some added features for the MA2. there are still a few things that could be improved..

Course the last couple versions claim to be bug fixes and there could indeed be some. but have also added some bugs that are still not resolved.. The outstanding one is battery logging, this only shows up when using 3rd party sites like AirData to review flight logs. There could be others.. So hopefully they'll finally get these issues sorted out..

Reactions: tmillerok
Nothing yet until the SDK is released. as @Macinfo Says.

Reactions: tmillerok
Noticed that not all of my flights are showing in my profile on the Fly app. Thought that all flights regardless of device used to fly the drone would sync by hour log in.

Noticed that not all of my flights are showing in my profile on the Fly app. Thought that all flights regardless of device used to fly the drone would sync by hour log in.
Hi that is really strange why they dont show up all my flights are there. have you registered properly and enabled it in the device management. i must admit i have updated to the latest firmware on ma2 and controller and the onlt thing i see missing is x3 zoom on 1080p x1 x2 x4 is there but no 3 wierd

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argentry