DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 skin template

Thank you very much for sharing with us.

Hi
I have all format file.now uploaded cdr file mavic air 2 skin
Let me know if you need another format.
password:Amirarsalaan

Attachments

• mavic-air-2-skin-template.zip
    75.3 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: ZAMOLXE
For anyone interested, I'm going to take arsal4n's .pdf and insert it into CAD. From there, I'm goinig to measure the exact edge-to-edge dimensions, then resize in CAD for a seamless template. I'll plot the .dwg and post as a .pdf for anyone to download. Keep in mind this will be edge-to-edge including the area not normally visible when MA2 arms are extended. Give me a couple days. Thanks again arsal4n for your base template to work with.

For anyone interested, I'm going to take arsal4n's .pdf and insert it into CAD. From there, I'm goinig to measure the exact edge-to-edge dimensions, then resize in CAD for a seamless template. I'll plot the .dwg and post as a .pdf for anyone to download. Keep in mind this will be edge-to-edge including the area not normally visible when MA2 arms are extended. Give me a couple days. Thanks again arsal4n for your base template to work with.
Good job

So does this one fit it? The first one on page one is not proper size
ok
Yes, the dimensions are real
Please test and let me know.
Just a hair to big. I converted it from pdf to svg had to do a bunch of work to it it wasn't cutting any of the holes for anything. May not have even been your template. I do ally own vinyls. I may bite the bullet and buy the template somewhere. And just upload the original for everyone.

Did you get this done?

I used your pdf to create an svg vector file for my vinyl cutter. This is a really neat idea, but I’m not skilled enough to apply my flat vinyl to a curved surface. HOWEVER, I am able to use your pdf as guides for creating great looking stripes. Thanks your your pdf. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev