DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Skins

Having a hard time deciding... the nerd in me wants that R2-D2 or that Iron Man lol

but I like that Retro Racer and the Dystopia for some reason...
Ah, all cool options. I liked both the Dystopia and Evac ones. I’m into that patina vibe on them. Also thought the EXO ones were pretty cool. And hey, let that nerd flag fly!

Reactions: Wild Wayne
Ah, all cool options. I liked both the Dystopia and Evac ones. I’m into that patina vibe on them. Also thought the EXO ones were pretty cool. And hey, let that nerd flag fly!
I was checking out that Evac too, I liked the Dystopia and Evac cause of that grit look.

I ended up buying 4 (LOL!) ... I guess now I can keep it fresh and change them out as I get bored. Plus my kids will get a kick out of the R2-D2 and Iron Man. I'll probably go Dystopia first LOL

Do they ship to the US? I didn't see the US on their list of countries... and it would't accept my New York street address as deliverable. ?
US market is shipped through Amazon. They do not have the MA2 up as off today...

I was digging the Dystopia one as well but ultimately went with the Evac one. The arrows on it convinced me it’ll make my drone faster because you know, aerodynamics. ??‍♂️?

• Haha
Reactions: Gealousy
I see you went with the “when in doubt, buy them all” strategy...well played, my man! ?
Yes sir, yes sir!

I hope the are easy to put on I’m a crazy-perfectionist when it comes to stickers on things...cars, snowboards, whatever I put them on.

I’ve probably put on more stickers and decals... and took them off the same day because of some imperfection, than I’ve left stickers on. Lol

Bubbles or crooked is the devil...

Last edited:
Reactions: InterstateP
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kzenoxx