DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Skins

naiku

Reactions
How long does it typically take manufacturers to have skins available for new drones? By the time I bought my Mavic Air 1 it had been out for a year and so there were plenty of options around. Wondering how long it typically takes for some of these companies to have skins available. I figure we could also use this thread to post pictures of your Air 2 with skins installed.

The company that makes the wet suits has them ready to go or really soon... he told me they are coming. Phantomrain.org

Reactions: Wild Wayne
I’m the U.K. I found them on eBay and have ordered one already. Shipping from China. Isn’t much selection though

Reactions: Wild Wayne
How long does it typically take manufacturers to have skins available for new drones? By the time I bought my Mavic Air 1 it had been out for a year and so there were plenty of options around. Wondering how long it typically takes for some of these companies to have skins available. I figure we could also use this thread to post pictures of your Air 2 with skins installed.

I would love a link, the ones on ebay kinda sucks. I want something carbon fiber or dark/grey digital camo :)

PS: This is my second drone, I haven't really modded anything. Do these stickers have any advantage at all during very slight rain drops or a little mist?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom