DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Skins

Decal Girl now has Mavic air 2 skins and is shipping June 1
Nice Thank you for sharing!
$24.99 for the drone, 3 battery and controller skins is a great price!

$6.99 per battery skin.

Last edited:
How long does it typically take manufacturers to have skins available for new drones? By the time I bought my Mavic Air 1 it had been out for a year and so there were plenty of options around. Wondering how long it typically takes for some of these companies to have skins available. I figure we could also use this thread to post pictures of your Air 2 with skins installed.

Just be aware that with a skin, some of the aftermarket stuff won't fit. Don't get me wrong--I love the look of the WrapGrade skin on my M2P, but there is at least this one drawback.

Reactions: gwc and Wild Wayne
For those of you who've already ordered from DecalGirl, which skins did you go wind up going with? Just curious..

Just be aware that with a skin, some of the aftermarket stuff won't fit. Don't get me wrong--I love the look of the WrapGrade skin on my M2P, but there is at least this one drawback.

Yep, I had a Decalgirl skin on my Mavic Air 1 and while they still fit, I had some leg extenders that were certainly a little more challenging to install.

Ended up not buying a Mavic Air 2, but instead a Mavic 2 Pro and put a decalgirl skin on that, oddly it does not seem to stick as well as it did to my Mavic Air, I think the slight texture of the M2 Pro is making it not stick as well.

I also have been looking. I Hope soon, also need leg extenders. hopefully my old ones will fit

Pgytech landing gear available on ebay from China for the MA2 available early July.

Look at this on eBay
Landing Gear Extension Leg Stand Protector w/LED Light For DJI MAVIC Air 2 Drone | eBay

Or direct from Pgytech
Mavic Air 2 Landing Gear Extensions – PGYTECH

You all think the Neon Fluorescent Orange/Yellow/Green would with visibility over some of the other bright designs?
@Wrapgrade ‘s website shows they will be taking MA2 preorders this weekend!! I’m getting Neon Orange ?

You all think the Neon Fluorescent Orange/Yellow/Green would with visibility over some of the other bright designs?
I tried that with my stealth props on the MA1, went neon, couldn't see the color 15 feet away. Might be a little better on the body, but not enough at least for me. I'd rather have something that looks cool. :)

I just ordered skins from decal girl, 25% off. Went with mossy oak obsession camo, I'm a big turkey hunter[emoji884]

Reactions: MIGUELVM360
For those of you who've already ordered from DecalGirl, which skins did you go wind up going with? Just curious..
Having a hard time deciding... the nerd in me wants that R2-D2 or that Iron Man lol

but I like that Retro Racer and the Dystopia for some reason...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_