DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 speed issue

mattmavic2

Reactions
Hi, ive got a brand new MA2 and i can only get 11 m/s max speed on sports mode! It's been the same in 2 different locations, practically no wind.

Just wondering if anyone's had any similar issues?

EDIT --- I've just realised i took off in sports, so maybe it reverts to normal mode regardless of switch position?

Many thanks,

Matt

Last edited:
Hi, ive got a brand new MA2 and i can only get 11 m/s max speed on sports mode! It's been the same in 2 different locations, practically no wind.

Just wondering if anyone's had any similar issues?

EDIT --- I've just realised i took off in sports, so maybe it reverts to normal mode regardless of switch position?

Many thanks,

Matt

Yep: You have to watch that take off mode switch as it always reverts back to Normal mode but even than you should be getting faster than 11 mph so I there must be something else not set right on your controller.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mavic in the Rain.

Yep: You have to watch that take off mode switch as it always reverts back to Normal mode but even than you should be getting faster than 11 mph so I there must be something else not set right on your controller.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mavic in the Rain.
And I thought he was screaming... He said 11 m/s!! miles per second? ?

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
We need a "noob" section for common errors...this comes up about every week along with quite a few other "issues"...Kinda like a checklist for the new Mini 2 or MA2 owners to check first....and right along with the RTFM..not that I think that is listed in there :p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drico