DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 turning problem after firmware update.

I have the exact same issue with mine! I can be hovering stationary, and yes, it is in follow mode and not FPV mode, when I turn the drone to the left or right, the camera banks big time to one side or the other, even causes the gimbal to overload if I make too fast of a turn. Any fixes on this?

I have the exact same issue with mine! I can be hovering stationary, and yes, it is in follow mode and not FPV mode, when I turn the drone to the left or right, the camera banks big time to one side or the other, even causes the gimbal to overload if I make too fast of a turn. Any fixes on this?
you have a faulty drone contact DJI ......it should not do that in follow mode.

I was able to fix it. It seems that it was stuck somehow in FPV mode even after cycling back to follow mode. Switching from normal to sport and back reset the mode and now the camera works fine in turns.

Know specifically which part might be faulty? My drone is out of warranty.
How is your drone out of warranty? The Mavic Air 2 hasn't been out for over a year, and they all carry at least 1 year of manufacturer warranty.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
When you buy it crashed and replace one of the arms yourself, warranty goes bye bye. That was the only issue with the done. A damaged rear arm.
Arh not good.maybe try speaking to dji get a cost to get it sorted ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98