DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 V01.01.0610 firmware.

Pericles

Reactions
Mavic Air 2 V01.01.0610 firmware after V 1.2.4 DJI Fly update for Android.

Attachments

• Screenshot-20210126-165720.jpg
    Screenshot-20210126-165720.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Reactions: anghinoni
I wonder if this update will dump all of the false warning about loss of satellites .

in version Dji Fly 1.2.2 notify me smart controller new firmware Mavic Air 2 V01.01.0610 . I downloaded without problems and installed. Later I manually downloaded 1.2.4 and the installation was successful
M y case was bit different. I regularly check for FW and database updates using the Fly App.

About a day before I updated to Fly 1.2.4 on my Android phone, I checked for FW updates and the message came back that I have the latest update.

I then updated to 1.2.4 and flew the MA2 with the old FW. The usual flight, nothing out of the ordinary. Boring and uneventful is good ?

When I read about the new FW update, I then went to my fly app and clicked "check for updates" and the message on the new FW update came out.

Could have been coincidental that one came after the other in my case and you can actually do the App and FW updates in any order ?

The new Firmware for MA2 seems not to request to upgrade the battery firmware here, can you confirm this?

Reactions: ven
The new Firmware for MA2 seems not to request to upgrade the battery firmware here, can you confirm this?
It does seem so. I think ones who have had updates, may have been missed on previous update/s. I have just done mine now, not noticed a battery update. Certainly not when i swapped to other battery and checked. So its either updated with firmware and a glitch, or no update at all this time for battery.

I got message on my Fly app 1.2.2 that there is a FW update for my Mavic air 2. I have updated the drone, then I found out that I need to download app 1.2.4 from DJI site, which I did. I deinstald my app and downloaded and installed 1.2.4. Now my drone wont go left or right.
I am desperate!
Anyone has the same issue?

Now my drone wont go left or right.

I'm still waiting for Fly App 1.2.4 to be available in the Apple Store. ?
Why? A lot of people seem to be under the impression that Google does a lot of intense security monitoring of their apps and that you're somehow more secure waiting for a Play Store update. I can tell you from first-hand experience that this is a false impression. You're just as secure downloading from DJI as from Google.

Why? Because it's not downloadable from DJI yet (at least not the iOS version). The DJI Download site for Mavic Air 2 indicates it's available for Apple but directs to 'Download from the App Store". I definitely prefer to download direct from DJI but again 1.2.4 does not appear to be downloadable directly from DJI in the iOS (Apple) format yet.

Why? Because it's not downloadable from DJI yet (at least not the iOS version). The DJI Download site for Mavic Air 2 indicates it's available for Apple but directs to 'Download from the App Store". I definitely prefer to download direct from DJI but again 1.2.4 does not appear to be downloadable directly from DJI in the iOS (Apple) format yet.
Indeed. Sorry for misreading you. DJI definitely has a history of not always releasing the iOS & Android versions in lock step, and sometimes (as recently with the Hyperlapse Cruise Control) not even with feature parity. It's strange.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada