DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Wont complete Power On Sequence

Drone ABroad

Reactions
When I went to fly my MA2 on the weekend, after double tapping the power button on the battery, it commenced the Power On Self Test sequence. First the fan started and the four motors did their shimmy movement three times, but no DJI signature beeps, no Gimbal movement and no flashing lights. Unit and fan stay on, but no other activity. Unable to connect to RC, unable to connect the DJI Assistant 2 App to refresh Firmware. Same symptom with all three batteries which have been charged many times (directly or via Battery Hub). Contacted DJI - first they told me it was the batteries, then they told me it was my DJI Assistant 2 version, then they told me it was my comms cable. Frankly they didn't know.

Grateful for any ideas or suggestions, for an aircraft and batteries that worked perfectly for 3 months, and then decided not to work after a weeks rest.

Does this video describe your issue? If it is, it needs to be returned for warranty repair. The main board is faulty. I had this problem with my AC and DJI replaced the unit.

Portermann, can you post the video so i can see please?
I’m having the same issues. Eventually once my drone got up and running it crashed itself into a wall!

having only owned this model a few days I can’t say I’m impressed. ??

Portermann, can you post the video so i can see please?
I’m having the same issues. Eventually once my drone got up and running it crashed itself into a wall!

having only owned this model a few days I can’t say I’m impressed. ??
Hmm, post your flight log and I’m sure someone will tell you what went wrong.

. Same symptom with all three batteries which have been charged many times (directly or via Battery Hub).
It's a long shot but your batteries might be in self discharge or confused when you did the power sequence out of it. Have you put a battery back on the charger... and tried that? :oops:

Does this video describe your issue? If it is, it needs to be returned for warranty repair. The main board is faulty. I had this problem with my AC and DJI replaced the unit.

I'm not sure how to post the video from someone else's link, but if you click on the thread I referenced, at the top should be the video I mentioned.

Have you checked to see if the batteries need a update?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143