DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Won't power up.

JonM

Reactions
Well, my 5 month old Mavic Air 2 has been sitting idle for a few weeks. The battery was half full when I checked it so, I charged it and the hand controller. Plugged the battery into the drone, turned on my controller and tried to energize the drone. Held the battery button down for 5 seconds. No power on. Tried several times. Battery check works fine and shows full. Any suggestions?

1. how'd you get an Air 2 5 months ago, it's only been out for less than 3 months
2. Did you click and hold the battery or just hold? :)

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Never had this problem before. Now it works with the click and hold. Thanks. I guess I forgot.
Still confused about how you've had it 5 months... I got mine the day before release, and haven't had it that long.

...confused lol...

Glad you got it figured out tho

Reactions: MavicPeter
Details.... Details. Don't get stuck on them. Just look at the age and respect it.
Then just help.
When everyday is a Saturday for the retired people.... 2 months could be 5 months or 3 months could be 6.
I am just glad he got it to work again.

Details.... Details. Don't get stuck on them. Just look at the age and respect it.
Then just help.
When everyday is a Saturday for the retired people.... 2 months could be 5 months or 3 months could be 6.
I am just glad he got it to work again.
very valid point.

for me, this year feels like it started about a month ago, maybe 2 lol.
'
Whats strange is I feel like I've owned this bird for 2 years, and 2 months, at the same time though.

Reactions: jmorales71
Well, my 5 month old Mavic Air 2 has been sitting idle for a few weeks. The battery was half full when I checked it so, I charged it and the hand controller. Plugged the battery into the drone, turned on my controller and tried to energize the drone. Held the battery button down for 5 seconds. No power on. Tried several times. Battery check works fine and shows full. Any suggestions?
Are you pressing once quickly before holding the button down?

Does this thread describe your problem?

Does this thread describe your problem?

He got his answer earlier, had forgotten the correct way of turning battery on

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu