DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 zoom not working

Nanny .....can you please tell me your Versions of Software,,,,,, The Aircraft Version ? your Remote Controller Software Version and the Version of your Fly App. Because my Mavic Air 2 is fully up to date, and the Fn button and the Gimble wheel on the upper Left of the Grey Controller does nothing with Zooming during Video Mode.
Some folks say they have the Zoom feature during Video and others have nothing, so I think its related to the various
DJI Mavic Software Versions people are using. .....Thank you for replying.....Ron
The digital zoom only works in certain video modes. I use it mostly on my Air 2 when set to 1080p, to obtain close up imagery when completing roof inspection flights. It enables great clarity, whilst keeping my drone clear of antennae, chimneys, gables, vent pipes etc. But I have also used it to capture some nice landscape transitions which, over long distances, lose very little clarity for the short length of those clips. Considering that DJI added this zoom feature for free in an update, after I had bought the drone, it was very kind of them! 👍😎🇳🇿

Reactions: KansasSkies21
With my Air 2, the settings are:
DJI Fly app. 1.6.12(657)
Aircraft firmware 01.01.0920
RC firmware 04.11.0034
Flysafe DB 01.00.01.25

Hope this helps

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads