DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 3 System Error

370Z2017

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just purchased the Air 3 and updated through DJI Assistant 2 Consumer Drone Series. When I first updated, I received a System Error: VISION STARTER 3.exe System Error.
" The Code Execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling may fix this error."
I reinstalled the DJI Assistant 2 Consumer Done Series V2.1.20 APP but it still comes up when I dry to refresh the Drone. It doesn't appear when I refresh the DJI RC2. I tried to refresh my Air 2 S and it works perfectly without errors coming up on the DJI Assistant 2 CDS. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

@370Z2017 you could try doing the Update throught the App in the RC with the drone connected

HI and thanks!
I did the update with the drone and the RC through the APP and it updated perfectly. Then I connected the drone with DJI Assistant 2 just to check, and that error still came back on DJI assistant however even as it still appeared I could refresh the firmware using DJI assistant 2.

Missing msvcr100.dll is not uncommon. Usually you need to install the Visual C++ Redistributable from Microsoft or some other trusted source. The filename is vc_redist.x64.exe . It is a small download, 13 MB.
This will most likely fix your problem if a reinstall of Assistant 2 does not work.

I had this problem myself, the thing is even with the error code window popping up you can still use the application (look behind the window after it pops up,m you'll see your DJI Air 3) and yes, you can still do a successful update. it may take a few times though. took me about 6. Just keep pressing "ok" or whatever and clearing the windows every so often so the program can continue to run. also, it seems stupid but the best advice ever given to me by someone at NLD; "make sure you use an approved DJI cable and try DIFFERENT PORTS" It sounds stupid but it works.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney