DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Active Track - I Didn’t Know It was As Good As This

Wow, very cool indeed. I used active track a few times on my Spark and had a couple of meetings with trees!! Not tried it with my new MP2 yet. That looked really smooth and avoided the trees?,

Reactions: Si_Co
I said this on another thread yesterday- I need to use this feature a lot more. Nicely done.

Has certainly given me the bug to want to try it. Will have to try and get out and do so. Look forward to seeing your next video Si_Co.

The MA is better than most people think when it comes to tracking. BUT it does have its moments of madness. Like this one, I don't know what it was trying to do or why it went that low.

Always be vigilant when using any autonomous feature

The MA is better than most people think when it comes to tracking. BUT it does have its moments of madness. Like this one, I don't know what it was trying to do or why it went that low.

Always be vigilant when using any autonomous feature
Strange! Very strange!!

Strange! Very strange!!
Yeah, it was 15 or so inches above ground and heading straight for the vegetation on the side of the road. Luckily, once it got there it just hovered in place until I dismounted and got it out. But this was the only hiccup in a 12 minute active track of me on a bike.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
activmonk