DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Bags... what are you using to carry your drone?

Lowepro Droneguard BP 200. Fits perfect. Two top pockets and hydration sleeve if wanted / I use the sleeve to hold ipad.

Attachments

• 5690BA28-3031-4B0A-893A-D6280813B900.jpeg
    5690BA28-3031-4B0A-893A-D6280813B900.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
Reactions: vitaly
Peak Design Everyday Sling 5L - pretty much purpose built for the Air Fly More combo, and you can even keep it in the included hard case for extra protection.

There is also a compartment along the back for a small tablet (iPad Mini or similar), and it is completely flat if nothing is in it.

Plenty of extra room in dedicated compartments for filters / cables, power bank (depending on size) etc.

As an added bonus you can wear it as a hip belt (basically a fanny pack) or a sling. It also has waterproof fabric and moisture protected zippers. Personally I wear it on my waist and swing it around back while hiking - I barely even know it's there.

Not my pic but I have the identical setup:

094156t61806vdfh2yzad2.jpg
Another vote for Peak Design bags. I have the 10L version, and holds my Mavic Air & remote, Lumix G7 and 3 lenses, batteries and filters for both, Osmo Pocket and iPad.

First class gear too.

Reactions: CanadaDrone
I use the dji bag from my former Spark fly More Combo.. Excellent for my needs

Here ist a pic

Edit..cannot Upload a pic

Error: need valid Forum ID.. wtf?

I am a bag hoarder (for both drones and camera gear)
Thats me in a nutshell... and they're just expensive enough to make it difficult to 'get rid of' - less so if I know its going to a good home, but still.. there's always that.. "but maaaaaybe..."

I picked up a Mavic 2 Pro and I briefly used a Hazard 4 Photo-Recon bag that I had from my photography days - loved the idea of it, but figured out that I wasn't a sling bag person...
1545589578929.png

I used that primarily because I was bringing it to work with me to fly before work and/or during lunch, in addition to the backpack I use. I ended up with this guy from 'GES' (knockoff of a knockoff no doubt):
1545589758816.png
Pulled the laptop divider out and stuck this in it:
1545589882150.png
Which is a little too big, but very close and it seems to work pretty well. I'm still figuring out my "setup" as far as using my phone or a tablet, what I need to bring vs leave at home, etc. etc. So for the moment it looks like this (work in progress):
1545590230946.png

Wasn't particularly expensive so if it doesn't work out, I'm not going to lose too much sleep over it. :)
Tis a never ending quest though!

Reactions: CanadaDrone
Just wondered what you are all using to carry your drone around in?

When I got my drone I chose to purchase accessories separately because of the bad reviews of the fly more bag. So I got the PGYTECH hard shell case which has served me well. Just now I have a power bank and more filters so I can't fit it all in.

What's your opinion?

pgytech-carrying-case-for-mavic-air2.jpg
pgytech-carrying-case-for-mavic-air4.jpg
I personally never use any of the fly more combo cases, and went for this one for my Mavic 2 zoom:
https://www.amazon.com/Smatree-Waterproof-Carrying-Compatible-Mavic/dp/B07GSWGNJX

It's solid, waterproof and also much smaller in size compared to some other cases out there, which makes traveling with my Mavic easier too ! :)

I have searched everywhere for the perfect bag for my Air. I’ve done a ton of research & purchased/returned 6 different bags. Finally found it...
Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 - A Specialized Drone Backpack Providing Rugged Protection for Your DJI Mavic Pro/Mavic Pro Platinum, 15” Laptop and 10” Tablet https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XGMZL8W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_vkZjCb0GZJ3MT

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3