DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Case

I’m not a fan of pick and pluck either (which is why I CnC’d my own foam) but I do have pick n pluck in other applications and pro tip: spray your pick n pluck with Plasti-Dip spray. Lots of light coats. It fuses the blocks together and makes for a nice finish. Also keeps the blocks from tearing and disintegrating with use.

Man what a great idea! Thanks for the tip. Going to spray it in the morning . Would
You be interested in CNC’ing another one? Would be willing to pay.
Thanks again
Bobby

Man what a great idea! Thanks for the tip. Going to spray it in the morning . Would
You be interested in CNC’ing another one? Would be willing to pay.
Thanks again
Bobby

I would but not my CNC. I borrowed it for the day and made it work without buying the proper bit (the bit alone was over 100 bucks).

Steve

I did send dxf’s to caseclub.com and they gave me estimates from about 125-160 depending on choice of foam. For reference. That’s an option for you if you want a pro job.

I bought a nanuk 915 case thru a local auction. No foam insert tho... But man what a well built case. Us Canadians sure do know our stuff! I made my own case which hold way more stuff. But if I buy the pluck foam for this case I'm only $60 deep into it... So it might be a good second option. Or maybe if I get goggles I can use it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun