DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air crashed

rookie droner

Reactions
i crashed my mavic air and now it says the drone is overheated but i opened up the drone and found out the fan is smashed, where should i be buying the drone replacement parts from ?

opening up the drone, i also saw the wires(not the ribbon but the others that go in bunch) coming from camera is also bent, would it matter ?

im in Montreal, Canada.

Any help is appreciated.

Either ebay or aliExpress are good options to buy a new fan for the air. I have purchased from both.

If the gimbal can be calibrated using the app... and all the video feed and camera operation work fine then you do not need to worry about the cable.

Hi,

If the camera is not visible and internal memory is not available then the camera cable is likely broken. The camera cable connector is under the fan so also double-check that connection.

A replacement cable is quite inexpensive but replacing it does require the gimbal to be removed and partially disassembled. Many YouTube videos as a guide.

Hi again,
So i installed both the fan and the cable but the camera is out of focus, any ideas why would it be happening, is the camera broken or the dint install the cable correctly.

Hi, I believe the camera should be fixed focus so I am not sure why it would be out of focus other than physical damage? Can you now see the internal memory and control the gimbal?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000