DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Data analysis

Manty

Reactions
Can anyone point me to a step by step guide to data analysis for the Mavic Air? I have tried a number of guides from the net but I am not doing something right! Using a tablet with IOS so itunes is needed I believe. Have tried to use Air Data, free one. I read the files are encrypted for the Air which rules out some programes. All very confusing for a newbie but any help would be appreciated.

Can anyone point me to a step by step guide to data analysis for the Mavic Air? I have tried a number of guides from the net but I am not doing something right! Using a tablet with IOS so itunes is needed I believe. Have tried to use Air Data, free one. I read the files are encrypted for the Air which rules out some programes. All very confusing for a newbie but any help would be appreciated.
Sorry should have posted on Mavic help!

Airdata can read the TXT flight logs from your mobile device.

Reactions: BearMan54
sorry am new to this but I read that because of the Airs encryption I cannot use CSV

The only logs that you cannot read from the Air are the onboard DAT files - those are encrypted. You can still read the mobile device txt files and DAT files, but both of those need to be converted to CSV to actually look at them, which is what I was referring to. The PhantomHelp site reads the txt logs and will give you a complete CSV file with all the data fields currently available. AirData only gives you a partial version, although it has some other useful analysis features. To read the DAT files you need to use DatCon, CsvView, or I think that AirData may now be reading DATs - I haven't tried recently.

John Ingham <[email protected]>
08:07 (42 minutes ago)

to noreply

Many thank for your help.. I finally made it by following the information on the Phantom help pages. Have all I need sat this time.
cleardot.gif

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmilonas