DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Deals at B&H During Prime Day

IShouldBeWorking

Reactions
Hi all! A lot of retailers are looking to draw your attention away from Amazon's big Prime Day promotions. B&H Photo has some deals running on the Mavic Air.

They've got the Air for $679
DJI Mavic Air (Onyx Black)

And the Air with Fly More combo for $879
DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo (Flame Red)

And my browser plugin just popped up and showed that Amazon is matching those prices (in the US).
Amazon.com: DJI Mavic Air Onyx Black
Amazon.com: DJI Mavic Air, Fly More Combo, Flame Red: Camera & Photo

So, regardless of where you buy, Prime Day might be a good day to get a Mavic Air.

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
i'm racking my head trying to decide on whether to buy a new Air, a used mavic pro...or say heck with it, step up and get a mavic 2 zoom.....only hours to go for the deals on the air.... decisions decisions....

I decided to go with a new virgin air. As I did my research, it really gives me the best bang for the buck in my estimation. I'm not a professional photographer so the pro 2 while nice, is too steep in price for a retired guy like me. There are other advantages with going new, like being able to get the refresh, and the prime day deals were pretty good. The fly more combo at just over the 800 bucks US was a good deal. I may still get a used pro but I really like the portability aspect. I got spoiled playing with my spark that I can take just about anywhere and easily through customs and no problems with airport security, but I did want the higher res that the air has, and the other modes. In Canada, the Air is also certified for advanced operations so that fits nicely into my advanced certification needs as well. For this round, the need for higher quality and portability won out. I know a lot of folks think that the air is simply a beefed up spark, and that may be true, I just couldn't justify the price of the pro2 for my use....at this time. Thanks.

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
Hi all! A lot of retailers are looking to draw your attention away from Amazon's big Prime Day promotions. B&H Photo has some deals running on the Mavic Air.

They've got the Air for $679
DJI Mavic Air (Onyx Black)

And the Air with Fly More combo for $879
DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo (Flame Red)

And my browser plugin just popped up and showed that Amazon is matching those prices (in the US).
Amazon.com: DJI Mavic Air Onyx Black
Amazon.com: DJI Mavic Air, Fly More Combo, Flame Red: Camera & Photo

So, regardless of where you buy, Prime Day might be a good day to get a Mavic Air.

I purchased my MA combo on amazon for $700, new not refurbished. Must of been a mistake by the retailer. Happy me.

I bought a new MPP combo fly more last week for 888 euros. Amazon prime (France) deal. Happy with that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom