DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air DJI Go4 quit when try to connect with RC. Anyone with this problem?

Reactions
I have a very frustraing problem, i buy a new Mavic Air, i configure, update RC firmware and Mavic Firmware to the last version.

I download DJI Go4 on my iOs Device. But everytime I Try to connect the RC with the mavic Air, after make a link with the drone and start the app interface of the dron. The App Quit. Everytime.

I try with iOs 12 over iPhone 6, iOs13 over iPhone 6s, iPad 6Gth with iOs13, with and without wifi and bluetooh on and off.

But if i connect wihout RC and make a link direct trough wifi from iPad or iPhone, the DJI Go4 app doesn´t quit and i can use it.

I delete app and reset and still the same problem in all device with the RC. I can connect RC to the App and it´s ok, but after link to the mavic air, quit.

Even I change to a new Mavic Air and have the same problem.

I reset Mavic air to factory setting.

I try to reset RC to factoy setting but your app in windows says that there is a problem and can´t do it. I have this problem with bouth new mavic air. I can update or downgrade firmware, but not reset factory setting over windows.

did you try different cable?

Try to launch GO4 when your iPhone is in airplane mode.

did you have a chance to try it with different RC?

I try with even with a new Mavic Air, and i have the same problem, but finally i find one solution¡¡¡¡ after several day checking everything.
The problem is only over iOs, i check Android and it works with no problem. The solution i found is to avoid sincronized RC with iOs device. You mus link RC and Mavic Air direct as you can see at this video here, avoiding any device and
then i can connect my iOs device and at this moment is still working fine. Thanks Crosswired an Keule

I have a very frustraing problem, i buy a new Mavic Air, i configure, update RC firmware and Mavic Firmware to the last version.

I download DJI Go4 on my iOs Device. But everytime I Try to connect the RC with the mavic Air, after make a link with the drone and start the app interface of the dron. The App Quit. Everytime.

I try with iOs 12 over iPhone 6, iOs13 over iPhone 6s, iPad 6Gth with iOs13, with and without wifi and bluetooh on and off.

But if i connect wihout RC and make a link direct trough wifi from iPad or iPhone, the DJI Go4 app doesn´t quit and i can use it.

I delete app and reset and still the same problem in all device with the RC. I can connect RC to the App and it´s ok, but after link to the mavic air, quit.

I try to reset RC to factoy setting but your app in windows says that there is a problem and can´t do it. I have this problem with bouth new mavic air. I can update or downgrade firmware, but not reset factory setting over windows.

I also have the same problem. Purchased my Mavic Air 5 days ago. Went thru the same frustrating attempts to get my drone in the air. I chatted with DJI and they had me send videos of the procedures that I went thru. Finally on the 3rd chat, they told me the truth.....The software is NOT compatible with apple products. The said it should be fixed by the middle of this month which is 3-4 days from now....I don't think that will happen.....
They told me to try a different brand device.....I have 2 apple iPhones ( 6 and & and 2 apple iPads (latest mini4) and do not need an android appliance..They asked if I had enough memory and I told them I had more than enough..........I feel that I should have been told of this incompatibility with apple product before I purchased this product.

I also have the same problem. Purchased my Mavic Air 5 days ago. Went thru the same frustrating attempts to get my drone in the air. I chatted with DJI and they had me send videos of the procedures that I went thru. Finally on the 3rd chat, they told me the truth.....The software is NOT compatible with apple products. The said it should be fixed by the middle of this month which is 3-4 days from now....I don't think that will happen.....
They told me to try a different brand device.....I have 2 apple iPhones ( 6 and & and 2 apple iPads (latest mini4) and do not need an android appliance..They asked if I had enough memory and I told them I had more than enough..........I feel that I should have been told of this incompatibility with apple product before I purchased this product.
I Know its very frustating, anyway did you try the solution i find?

Apple sucks guys [emoji846][emoji846]

The software is NOT compatible with apple products.
Hmmm, this is strange.

All my aircraft ranging from Mavic Air, MP, M2ED, inspire 1 and 2 , Matrice 100 and Matrice 200 are being controlled by Apple tablets - Never had an issue, if it was GO3, GO4, DJI Pilot, GS Pro or other 3rd party products like MapsMadeEasy, Tag Pilot you name it.

Reactions: Lastrexking
Hmmm, this is strange.

All my aircraft ranging from Mavic Air, MP, M2ED, inspire 1 and 2 , Matrice 100 and Matrice 200 are being controlled by Apple tablets - Never had an issue, if it was GO3, GO4, DJI Pilot, GS Pro or other 3rd party products like MapsMadeEasy, Tag Pilot you name it.
Does your apple tablet have the most recent os update or are you using an old OS?

Hmmm, this is strange.

Ditto. I only have Apple products, and I’ve been using them for years now. This is very odd.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60