DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air fell out of the sky

Hello all, I just wanted to add to this thread this just happened to me today. I was doing a point of interest fly under 200 feet around a building. I noticed the obstructed motor warning. No birds in sight. Then my Mavic air feel, hits the ground and breaks up. I’m going to mail it back to DGI this afternoon.
Thoughts?

Should I try and retreave the information off of it first?

Upgrade to Mavic2pro, seen many post about the Mavic air slapping the ground , good luck with dji

Reactions: Air_Joe
Today my Mavic air got motor obstructed message in mid air followed by Battery over heated warning. It was flying over 50 meters altitude and may be around 200 meters away. I flew it over top of my building to land it and just when it was about 1.5 meters up from landing it auto shut down and crashed straight down. The fall was hard. The gimbal hood took most of the damage. But my battery's pins seem to be dislocated and now can't fit back into the Drone. I'm super pissed off.
IMG_20190414_190334.jpgIMG_20190414_190407.jpg

I had the “motor obstructed“as well and it hit the ground 4 times. Every time was right after that warning. The last one was a lost, sent to DJI and it was replaced free of charge with out using the insurance.

I had the “motor obstructed“as well and it hit the ground 4 times. Every time was right after that warning. The last one was a lost, sent to DJI and it was replaced free of charge with out using the insurance.

Wow I would be crushed, seen to many reports about Mavic air hitting the ground, Iv had first Mavic 2 years thousands of flights not one problem, Mavic2pro is even better build, my phantom 4pro even more flights, still like phantom camera best of all but crappy frame second frame now never have crashed. Still waiting for dji to make something better

Wow tough cookie

Lucky all right . . .

My bother in laws Air wasn't so lucky, he crashed into a seaside cliff late yesterday just after sunset (dusk) and it must have tumbled down about the 12m (~ 40') to last nights high tide mark.
I found it this morning in a small rock pool still 3/4 under salt water, and the body shows signs of a bit of wave action on the rocks :confused:

Hi, I recently had a crash. Only luckily for me my mavic air crashed from 5 feet. From the flight data analysis, dji said it was motor malfunction. The Drone is flying alright. I don't see any issues except for Battery over heating. I do fly in Sports mode mostly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR