DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air for commercial use?

bdussault

Reactions
Hello,

I recently purchased a mavic air with plans to use it for commercial use. I want to do basic stuff for now like real estate photography and inspections. Do you think the mavic air will work well for this application? Thanks for help!

Trouble I see is that you need to fly in atti mode to pass any required qualifications and I don't think you can set the Air to atti mode.

Hello,

I recently purchased a mavic air with plans to use it for commercial use. I want to do basic stuff for now like real estate photography and inspections. Do you think the mavic air will work well for this application? Thanks for help!
I don't think the air is enough for businesses. Businesses always want the best quality possible and this why the phantom 4 plus or inspire is best suitable for the job.

I don't think the air is enough for businesses. Businesses always want the best quality possible and this why the phantom 4 plus or inspire is best suitable for the job.
Lets say I have to choose between the mavic air and mavic pro. Is the mavic pro that big an upgrade? In some ways I feel that it is a downgrade. Thanks for the insight!

Hello,

I recently purchased a mavic air with plans to use it for commercial use.

Also, what is your day job? If you're planning on making a living flying a drone, good luck. But if you're already doing things where the drone can just enhance what you're doing, that will probably work MUCH BETTER.

For example... are you a photographer? No? Then buying a drone isn't going to make you a successful commercial photographer. But if you are, it will make you a better one.

Problem with drones is that they are SO CHEAP and anyone can fly them. Adding them to what you do is a great plan. Going into business as a drone pilot, well, good luck with that.

Also, what is your day job? If you're planning on making a living flying a drone, good luck. But if you're already doing things where the drone can just enhance what you're doing, that will probably work MUCH BETTER.

For example... are you a photographer? No? Then buying a drone isn't going to make you a successful commercial photographer. But if you are, it will make you a better one.

Problem with drones is that they are SO CHEAP and anyone can fly them. Adding them to what you do is a great plan. Going into business as a drone pilot, well, good luck with that.
Agreed just like been a graphic designer... Creativity and quality of work will help you in this job.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4