DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air gimbal roll (horizon level).. GO 4 vs Litchi

Firejay27

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I've searched through the forums and haven't found a real answer to this one yet. Litchi support seems non-existent as well. I've noticed that my MA has a slight roll in the gimbal and is off horizon level. With DJI GO 4 this is really easy to correct while flying. I have yet to figure out if this is even possible with Litchi and it's driving me nuts.

Problem I have is that I have some waypoint missions setup and noticed that the horizon is off level but I can't correct it. I've seen suggestions where someone said to hover using GO 4 and adjust the gimbal roll then switch to Litchi. Unfortunately switching between the apps isn't always smooth and doesn't always connect causing you to waste valuable flight time trying to get the apps to connect again. I've also found that if switching batteries and starting with Litchi first that the horizon loses the settings I did with GO 4 on the previous flight.

Has anyone figured out how to roll the gimbal (level the horizon) with Litchi and MA? I know the option is available with a MP and I wonder why it's not readily available for MA.
If there is no Litchi solution can someone name a trusted MA automation application that this can be done in?

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000