DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air IMU ERROR

Kevfranco591

Reactions
So I just got my Mavic Air and right out the box I got multiple errors. First I had an IMU ERROR (as shown in photo). Second, I had a “main controller data error” I’m guessing the RC was having trouble. Any suggestions? I’m guessing the IMU is not fixable by my part and I will have to send it in. Please and thanks. This is my first drone too. IMG_0622.JPG

So I just got my Mavic Air and right out the box I got multiple errors. First I had an IMU ERROR (as shown in photo). Second, I had a “main controller data error” I’m guessing the RC was having trouble. Any suggestions? I’m guessing the IMU is not fixable by my part and I will have to send it in. Please and thanks. This is my first drone too. View attachment 31465
Have you tried calibrating the IMU?

Have you tried calibrating the IMU?

Yes. I am stuck on the DJIGO 4 app. When going into settings and pressing “Start” nothing happens. The process does not begin calibrating the IMU and it does not make me go step by step. If that makes sense.

Yes. I am stuck on the DJIGO 4 app. When going into settings and pressing “Start” nothing happens. The process does not begin calibrating the IMU and it does not make me go step by step. If that makes sense.
With all the errors you may want to just return it and get a new one, did you get it locally, online or direct from DJI? Another option is to use DJI assistant (download from there website) this will let you calibrate through your computer. I am sorry that it happened to you, such a drag.

With all the errors you may want to just return it and get a new one, did you get it locally, online or direct from DJI? Another option is to use DJI assistant (download from there website) this will let you calibrate through your computer. I am sorry that it happened to you, such a drag.

Direct from DJI. Thank you for your help really appreciate it!

i have the same error did u resolve it?

Yes, I had to send it back to DJI for them to respond the core board. It is not fixable. The drone is defective. Many Mavic airs have come with this problem. No worry, I live in California and they took less than a week to fix mine. So start a repair case now. Good luck!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3