DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR,,, IN STOCK!!! Ships Today from USA :)

hey aerial when you get fly more combo in red please let me know...thanks

Or any color fmc please

Ohhhh Yesssss, I just got notification from DJI that they pushing hard to send us one last shipment of Black FMC's before they go on Holiday. I reccomend you pre order off our site to reserve one. If for any reason they do not ship, we will of course refund in full no questions asked at your request to cancle pre order.

Cool, though not sure on timing. If I can't get a kit in Boston MA by Feb 10th I can wait until March 20th.

I wondering where my MA is. I purchased last Friday, it was pick up on Monday, left Ca on Tuesday, is suppose to be delivered on Friday and hasn’t been heard from since departure on Tuesday??????

Did your tracking ever update? Mine never did.

Cool, though not sure on timing. If I can't get a kit in Boston MA by Feb 10th I can wait until March 20th.

I ordered two. One will be here Tuesday and one they said the 9th.. if you can’t get one by then let me know and I’ll sell you mine. I ordered two one from DJI one from elsewhere because I’m going on vacation and didn’t want to risk not having one.

I ordered two. One will be here Tuesday and one they said the 9th.. if you can’t get one by then let me know and I’ll sell you mine. I ordered two one from DJI one from elsewhere because I’m going on vacation and didn’t want to risk not having one.

Apparently all I had to do was ask. Mine just updated and will be here Monday. Thanks

Squamer, I was in Boston tonight and Microcenter had some FMC's so I picked one up. Thanks!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998