DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR,,, IN STOCK!!! Ships Today from USA :)

Hey guys,

I ordered a fly more yesterday and emailed you as well about the order. I have also posted on here asking you some questions. No one has gotten back to me. My order # is 10039, I have not gotten conformation about a shipment yet. Can you please reach out to me as I’m leaving the country next week and canceled my order with DJI. Thank you.

Alex

Well that worked out for you. I only wish they communicated a bit more with their customers.

Shipping Dept says they emailed you tracking number yesterday. They mentioned they spoke to you today and confirmed you recieved the tracking that it was shipped yesterday. They emailed you tracking again just in case. Let us know if there anything else we can help with by emailing [email protected]

Thak you,

Aerial Media Pros

Thansk for that Mark. Happy to have worked it out.

On another topic, Anyone want to buy a used Mavic Air FMC for 40% dicount :)

Sure, can I send my brand new one back if it is unopened for a full refund? I can refuse the package that is on the way so it gets back to you faster. Let me know if you are serious and I would like to buy it.

Last edited:
I didn't see this conversation in the forums. I will buy it for 35% off.

Ahh man, thanks for the offer. Kurbo did call in right away to get it, So it will be going to him. He jumped on it seconds after the post. I was like " Damnnnn that was qucik, guess thats why they call you TURBO KURBO>>>>>". :)

Reactions: turbodronepilot

You could offer Double price, but it would still go to Kurbo as he jumped on it. I wouldnt hurt a customer just to make a few bucks. I started this company because I have a passion for it, its not about the money, its becasue I love working with all you guys in the industry and love seeing what you do with the products we sell.

I will throw in one of these: Flamethrower

All kidding aside I understand and appreciate it. If Turbo changes his mind in the next day or so please keep me in mind.

I will throw in one of these: Flamethrower

All kidding aside I understand and appreciate it. If Turbo changes his mind in the next day or so please keep me in mind.

Wait,,,,, did you say FLAMETHROWER???

Uhhhhhh KURBO, can you call me please, Something just came up.....

Just kidding, Turbo invoice is being sent now. :)

Last edited:
Batteries haven’t been released yet. Usually takes about a month after DJI releases a drone.

I wondering where my MA is. I purchased last Friday, it was pick up on Monday, left Ca on Tuesday, is suppose to be delivered on Friday and hasn’t been heard from since departure on Tuesday??????

I wondering where my MA is. I purchased last Friday, it was pick up on Monday, left Ca on Tuesday, is suppose to be delivered on Friday and hasn’t been heard from since departure on Tuesday??????

My information has not updated since departure from CA either. I will give it another day and if there is no movement I will call UPS.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78