DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR,,, IN STOCK!!! Ships Today from USA :)

You would have to get the care through DJI direct in order to have coupon honored
Ah, thank you. That makes sense. How difficult to remove care from my order? I ordered Black, not Fly More combo today, 10040. Will it ship today even though it's not the FMC?

Ah, thank you. That makes sense. How difficult to remove care from my order? I ordered Black, not Fly More combo today, 10040. Will it ship today even though it's not the FMC?

Only the Black Fly More Combos are in stock now. Everything else is now sold out. To make it easier, I have refunded the entire order. Feel free to re order just the Black Fly More Combo if you like. Sorry about that

Only the Black Fly More Combos are in stock now. Everything else is now sold out. To make it easier, I have refunded the entire order. Feel free to re order just the Black Fly More Combo if you like. Sorry about that
Thank you again, I put another order in (10043) - will that ship today, and per above, can you confirm 10040 is cancelled/refunded?

New order will ship today, and YES the old order was already refunded
If I place an order now for the black flymore will it ship today, I am just checking they are still in stock as I want to be sure before I cancel my DJI order..

You would have to get the care through DJI direct in order to have coupon honored
Just FYI - DJI won't allow the coupon to be used for another 3 months or so per support. I wonder if anyone has ever gotten anything useful from DJI Select... Great deals on drones and accessories you don't own... Wish I had that $29 back... My original plan was to just get the drone and not the FMC, then purchase the extra batteries using DJI Select discount, but I have a feeling that I'd never see discounts on Air accessories.

Any reason to go with you guys vs DJI or B&H? I'm in San Diego and would rather avoid the $77 tax.

Any reason to go with you guys vs DJI or B&H? I'm in San Diego and would rather avoid the $77 tax.

B&H doesn't have them in stock and they do not know when they will get them. I had an order there and cancelled it today and order from Aerial Media Pros because they were shipping today.

If your looking for the absolute best price, there are plenty of fly by night places, amazon, ebay etc etc that you can order from. Im sure you all have seen the hundreds of websites popping up offering DJI Products in the last year or so. Seems everyone and there mom are the "Drone Professionals" now adays with as little as months in the industry. We are not the cheapest in town, but are by far the most experianced and most trustwortyh with 10+ years in the Business.

I built this company to support those that appreciate and value great customer service. I have spared no expense on our multi-million dollar facility here in Orange County. Full of hard working Support and Service techs that are here everyday, in the trenches working to support all the true professionals like yourself. If you Value support and would like to do busienss with longest standing DJI dealer in the USA. Or if you prefer to build a long term relationship with true industry professionals, then we are the company for you. If your looking for the best price at a sacrifice of service and support, then that can be found elsewhere. We are here to support those that support us, and we look forward to serving you all for many years to come ;)

Sincelry,

Patrick Smith

Founder/CEO

Aerial Media Pros

If your looking for the absolute best price, there are plenty of fly by night places, amazon, ebay etc etc that you can order from. Im sure you all have seen the hundreds of websites popping up offering DJI Products in the last year or so. Seems everyone and there mom are the "Drone Professionals" now adays with as little as months in the industry. We are not the cheapest in town, but are by far the most experianced and most trustwortyh with 10+ years in the Business.

I built this company to support those that appreciate and value great customer service. I have spared no expense on our multi-million dollar facility here in Orange County. Full of hard working Support and Service techs that are here everyday, in the trenches working to support all the true professionals like yourself. If you Value support and would like to do busienss with longest standing DJI dealer in the USA. Or if you prefer to build a long term relationship with true industry professionals, then we are the company for you. If your looking for the best price at a sacrifice of service and support, then that can be found elsewhere. We are here to support those that support us, and we look forward to serving you all for many years to come ;)

Sincelry,

Patrick Smith

Founder/CEO

Aerial Media Pros

I think I remember you guys from when I had my Inspire 1 and P3P

Can I come up there and pick one up tomorrow?

I called you guys, can I come up there and pick one up tomorrow?

You can order online, it will then ship to the billing address on credit card. (No In Store Pick Up)

Or You can come into the store and purchase here. We should have some left by morning, but I have seen crazier things so selling out overnight is a possibility too.

If you want it for sure, order on line, if you want about a 50/50 chance of it being avail in store, then swing in earely morning. We open at 10am

I think I remember you guys from when I had my Inspire 1 and P3P

Can I come up there and pick one up tomorrow?

I am going to put one Black Fly More combo on Hold for you. Come in tomorow before NOON and its yours. Let the guys know Patrick put it on hold for PENN :)

Reactions: Peen
I am going to put one Black Fly More combo on Hold for you. Come in tomorow before NOON and its yours. Let the guys know Patrick put it on hold for PENN :)

Thanks!

I'll leave SD at 8:30, should get there at a good time. Let him know my name is Tyler :)

These guys are really top notch.

Called me today and verified shipping address and my email.

I received shipping info as soon as I hung up with them this afternoon.

MIne shipped today as well. Thank you Aerial Media Pros!
I do have a question on my order. In the notes: it is says
"WE OWE: DJI CARE REFRESH MAVIC AIR." Does that mean the DJI CARE code did not ship?

Web Order #: 10033

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J