DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR,,, IN STOCK!!! Ships Today from USA :)

That's just racism

Hi Ed.

No sure why your upset. You spoke to a team member on Sat and they confirmed your order, and confirmed it would ship to the Fairfield inn this Monday (Today). Maybe its because you posting at 5AM and we are still asleep :) Our UPS pick up is between 4-5pm. Even if UPS picked up this morn at 6am, it still wont go to the hub until 6PM which is where tracking info gets updated.

We have received and responded to your emails and Forum posts, and have spoke to you on the phone. No need to be upset, we are still shipping today just as we promised when you called on Sat. Please just be patient as your drone will be arriving soon. Hope this helps you rest easily knowing your macic air is coming :)

Sincerely,

Aerial Media Pros

Hi Ed.

No sure why your upset. You spoke to a team member on Sat and they confirmed your order, and confirmed it would ship to the Fairfield inn this Monday (Today). Maybe its because you posting at 5AM and we are still asleep :) Our UPS pick up is between 4-5pm. Even if UPS picked up this morn at 6am, it still wont go to the hub until 6PM which is where tracking info gets updated.

We have received and responded to your emails and Forum posts, and have spoke to you on the phone. No need to be upset, we are still shipping today just as we promised when you called on Sat. Please just be patient as your drone will be arriving soon. Hope this helps you rest easily knowing your macic air is coming :)

Sincerely,

Aerial Media Pros

Indeed I received a confirmation that it was shipping by Monday. But I didn't talked to you by phone, neither received an e-mail confirming the payment, or an invoice, and also didn't receive a tracking id. I'm hoping it all goes well, but if could provide me with this information through my e-mail, I'd be thankfull !!

I'm hoping it all goes well, but if could provide me with this information through my e-mail, I'd be thankfull !!

Ed, Shipments get picked up between 4-5PM, Once Item is picked up by UPS, you will receive Tracking info and such by email. invoice will be emailed to you at that time, look on invoice for tracking info. We have received your order, It will ship today as promised.

No need to HOPE all goes well. We are the longest standing DJI dealer in USA and have been at this for 10+ years. Rest assured, your dealing with the most reputable Drone provider in the country. Your order will ship as promised.

Feel free to email [email protected] tomorrow for an update or with any other questions or concerns.

Sincerley,

Aerial Media Pros

Aerial - Do you all have any white fly more combos in stock?

Fly More Combos are out of stock until approx. Tue. We have more Black Fly more combos arriving early this week. If you want it, I recommend you pre order it asap, once those sell out there will be no more available until March, once DJI gets back from their almost month long Holiday.

Thanks! DJI has a hold on my card all while telling me they need ID with address and crap since I used a personal credit card. Online chat cannot help other than tell me to send an email.

Welcome, thanks for the pics. That avatar looks better then the Camry screensaver.
Lol thanks that’s my 2005 350z , I’ll probably put it up again as my screensaver one of these days, but the 2018 Camry in my opinion looks better and handles better than past generation of Camrys . The Z is my weekend car , the Camry is my work car .

Thanks! DJI has a hold on my card all while telling me they need ID with address and crap since I used a personal credit card. Online chat cannot help other than tell me to send an email.
They are showing the fly more combo onyx black in stock right now.

Do you have any batteries in stock? I ordered the air with only one battery. We're going on vacation on February 13th, and I need more batteries.

Do you have any batteries in stock? I ordered the air with only one battery. We're going on vacation on February 13th, and I need more batteries.

No one has extra batteries at this time, not even DJI. This is typical, DJI usually does not sell batteries until a month of so after the release.

You're going to spend $200 on two batteries... Why not return the drone and buy the FMP?

Ordered a Onyx Black Flymore with you guys today. Hope I get this thing soon as I canceled my order through DJI and am leaving the country next week.

Ordered a Onyx Black Flymore with you guys today. Hope I get this thing soon as I canceled my order through DJI and am leaving the country next week.
I ordered yesterday. I spoke with them this morning and they think they should get stock in today (or the next few days). I assumed they were in stock when I ordered but I can wait a day or two ... I will keep you posted if mine ships.

BLACK FLY MORE COMBOS JUST ARRIVED!!!!!!

GET THEM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE.

Home | Orange County

Once these are sold DJI will not be shipping any more until they are back from Holliday in March.

Order today before 3pm Pacific and we will ship today. Make sure Shipping address matches Billing address of credit card used or use a Paypal confirmed address.

Reactions: Akimba
BLACK FLY MORE COMBOS JUST ARRIVED!!!!!!

GET THEM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE.

Home | Orange County

Once these are sold DJI will not be shipping any more until they are back from Holliday in March.

Order today before 3pm Pacific and we will ship today. Make sure Shipping address matches Billing address of credit card used or use a Paypal confirmed address.

I just ordered one ( order 10042), it will be sent today??

I cancelled my DJI order and placed an order with you. Can I use my 50% off DJI Care coupon I got when I purchased DJI Select?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99