DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR,,, IN STOCK!!! Ships Today from USA :)

My order was 10014 and it shipped out about an hour after I placed it.... Showing arrival on Wednesday night via UPS.

Getting less happy by the minute....mine was 10003, and as I posted earlier didn’t didnt get shipping notification til late the next day, and still doesn’t show UPS has it. Obviously no delivery date yet.

Getting less happy by the minute....mine was 10003, and as I posted earlier didn’t didnt get shipping notification til late the next day, and still doesn’t show UPS has it. Obviously no delivery date yet.

I was 10004 and it shows label created with an estimated delivery of Thursday. UPS hasn’t received yet but I expect they will later tonite.

Mine is #10006. Same deal with label created. This always happens with UPS and Fedex....Apple products are even worse with shipping from China with no updates for days. Just relax and know you do have a new Air OTW that will arrive next week.

Mine is #10006. Same deal with label created. This always happens with UPS and Fedex....Apple products are even worse with shipping from China with no updates for days. Just relax and know you do have a new Air OTW that will arrive next week.

Relax is right! Just updated to delivery tomorrow....thanks, Aerial Media Pros!! Glad I went with you. Again. :D

Reactions: RicknTX
The new Mavic Air is officially in-stock! Black and White Normal and Fly More Combos are IN STOCK and shipping today. Get them before they sell out :)

Hey guys, very important issue,

Regarding my order 10017 made with you at DJI OC online store, I kindly ask you to ship it only by Monday, jan 29th, because I'm coming from Brazil to New York, arriving jan 30th, and I'll be receiving the package at the hotel I'll be staying until feb 9th.
I'll also like to confirm if it will be necessary my presence at the moment of the delivery, as I will be out most of the days visiting the city, so I could let already authorized any of the hotel employees at the reception to receive my package and sign it.
Please give me a feedback as soon as you can. Thank you so much, regards

PS1: Will it come with an SD card?
PS2: Sorry for using this channel, I also sent an email, but as I'm a little worried bout this issue wanted to guarantee that everything goes well.
PS3: my email is [email protected]

Hmmm......got shipping notification on mine around 3:30pm today, and the tracking number only shows a label was generated. No actual movement, not even that UPS has received it. I ordered yesterday around 6pm. Still hoping to get it tomorrow as I live about 25 miles from where the store is, but now I’m not so sure. When I ordered I didn't know it required a signature, either....if it doesn’t come tomorrow I’ll have to redirect it to my office or go pick it up at UPS. Yuck,

I ordered yesterday and the shipping label was made this afternoon (1/26). A few hours ago it showed up at UPS and has a Monday delivery (CA to UT).

Hey guys, very important issue,

Regarding my order 10017 made with you at DJI OC online store, I kindly ask you to ship it only by Monday, jan 29th, because I'm coming from Brazil to New York, arriving jan 30th, and I'll be receiving the package at the hotel I'll be staying until feb 9th.
I'll also like to confirm if it will be necessary my presence at the moment of the delivery, as I will be out most of the days visiting the city, so I could let already authorized any of the hotel employees at the reception to receive my package and sign it.
Please give me a feedback as soon as you can. Thank you so much, regards

You REALLY need to call or email them directly.

Reactions: edutnavarro
I would NEVER deal with someone who says they have it in stock, then immediately contradicts themselves saying the above line.
:eek:

Having dealt with these folks in person (I bought a MPP from their brick & mortar store last December) I can tell you that they are stand-up guys and a pleasure to do business with.

That said. perhaps a better choice of words would have been "same-day shipping" :)

I ordered yesterday and the shipping label was made this afternoon (1/26). A few hours ago it showed up at UPS and has a Monday delivery (CA to UT).

Can't edit and I thought it important to mention, delivery is set for Tue, not Mon. Looks like I'm going to get the flu on Wed.

Should have sucked it up and paid tax direct delivery of feb 28 now

OC, any idea when more fly more packages would be available?

Just got my Mavic Air delivered today thank you Aerial Media Pros awesome customer service and thank you for the free sandisk extreme pro 64gb yu guys rock !!!!!IMG_20180127_111659.jpg IMG_20180127_111716.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180127_112215.jpg
    IMG_20180127_112215.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 32
Just got my Mavic Air delivered today thank you Aerial Media Pros awesome customer service and thank you for the free sandisk extreme pro 64gb yu guys rock !!!!!View attachment 29736 View attachment 29737

Looks sweet!!!

Did they put the SD card on the invoice like they did for Akimba? I didn't see anything on mine when they emailed it.. maybe I'll still have some luck to get one too..

If I remember rightly,when the spark came out the red and other colors were a few days behind the white.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu