DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR,,, IN STOCK!!! Ships Today from USA :)

Yes, I see that you changed your post. Now it reads "We will ship as soon as your order is placed with us."
And, here's a quote from post #17: "Now you're just trying to be TOO nice/helpful, which is clearly suspicious..."

Now I'm not sure if you're trolling, or maybe not a native English speaker? I WAS KIDDING, and the DJI Store is an APPROVED VENDOR!

I'd buy from them in a hot minute!

I DON’T WANT ONE.

ALSO, SUPER JEALOUS.

Don’t mind me. Just losing it.

;) Funny. I’m really hoping I don’t regret this purchase. My only concern is the range. If I can fly reliably a mile out, I’ll be happy with it. It has all the features I’m looking for and I don’t need a 4 mile range...but I do want to be able to get out a mile dependably. We’ll see.

Reactions: philh24 and R1Mavic
;) Funny. I’m really hoping I don’t regret this purchase. My only concern is the range. If I can fly reliably a mile out, I’ll be happy with it. It has all the features I’m looking for and I don’t need a 4 mile range...but I do want to be able to get out a mile dependably. We’ll see.

Devan Graham did some limited testing and got about a mile out. He mentioned that he was rounding mountain at the time, which probably limited his distance. I'm in the same area so I know how far my Pro and Phantoms fly. I suspect you'd not have much of a problem flying a 1 - 1.5 miles as long as there was not very strong wifi in your area.

Reactions: lostinspace
That's really good! Best Buy is talking Jan 31st for the white and black. No word on the red...

Devan Graham did some limited testing and got about a mile out. He mentioned that he was rounding mountain at the time, which probably limited his distance. I'm in the same area so I know how far my Pro and Phantoms fly. I suspect you'd not have much of a problem flying a 1 - 1.5 miles as long as there was not very strong wifi in your area.

As someone who's flown standard wifi drones for years, with far less range from the start, I work from a simple formula of "half". I figure they have half the advertised range and average conditions. Not everyone is flying out on some mountain range. That being said, if DJI claims 4km, I'd be comfortable at 2km. I personally would be perfectly fine with that range. I barely get 1000' from my 3DR Solo on a good day. I won't even discuss my Karma...

Order placed for Onyx combo tonight. Hoping to upgrade to overnight Saturday delivery and fly this weekend!

Me too....just missed the cutoff for shipping today. :(

But, I’m in SoCal, so maybe it will get here quickly. Time to cancel my Best Buy preorder!

Awesome - that distance will get the job done for me. Good to know of some real world experience.

Me too....just missed the cutoff for shipping today. :(

But, I’m in SoCal, so maybe it will get here quickly. Time to cancel my Best Buy preorder!

Congrats on the purchase. I’m really looking forward to getting this thing in the air!

Remember....just because someone claims longer/shorter distance runs with their drone...it doesn't mean you'll get the same results. Your surrounding environment greatly affects signal performance....and everyone's surrounding environment is different.

If I order one today when will I get it in Boston? Will cancel my DJI order if I’ll have it by next week

I cancelled my DJI order, ordered a FMP in white this morning and confirmed it is shipping today. Now the dreaded wait for UPS.

Reactions: lostinspace
I cancelled my DJI order, ordered a FMP in white this morning and confirmed it is shipping today. Now the dreaded wait for UPS.
I cancelled mine with DJI too. Nice that these guys got them in stock so quickly. Verified mine is shipping today but overnight was too steep to justify so will wait for delivery next week.

Reactions: Akimba
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot