DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air on 4K video

tooting37

Reactions
Hi .been using my new Mavic air drone for a few months now. Using quick shots on 1080p at 30fps. Thought I try the 4K at 30fps
And to be honest .. can’t see much difference between the 2 !! Watching on my iPhone 11 Pro and iPad Pro and Apple TV . ( thro my television not 4K just HD ). In fact I fine it slight more saturation and slightly less clear ..
had impression that 4K is top class for viewing ? Maybe I doing something wrong in settings on the drone and iPhone / iPad Cos at present.. 1080 HD is best for me .
Steve . ( London U.K )

Hi .been using my new Mavic air drone for a few months now. Using quick shots on 1080p at 30fps. Thought I try the 4K at 30fps
And to be honest .. can’t see much difference between the 2 !! Watching on my iPhone 11 Pro and iPad Pro and Apple TV . ( thro my television not 4K just HD ). In fact I fine it slight more saturation and slightly less clear ..
had impression that 4K is top class for viewing ? Maybe I doing something wrong in settings on the drone and iPhone / iPad Cos at present.. 1080 HD is best for me .
Steve . ( London U.K )

I am getting the same results. I think that anything over 1080 is just a good sales pitch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ