DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air - ordered tonight

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: supermack
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: supermack
Welcome from upstate N.Y. please fell free to ask questions or just hit the search were many topic can be found....

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Before your trip be sure to download and read the full manual only available online. It’s at the bottom of the page linked along with other good information:

Hi.

I am another Mavic air newbie. I am excited to try it out in the field, and see what it can do.

I am planning a trip to Hadrian's Wall (Scotland) this September, where I will be looking to record a nice film.

Thanks,

Be sure to at least go to Stirling Castle as well as the Lochs there’s so much more to get than just Hadrians Wall, Isle of Skye etc

Hi.

I am another Mavic air newbie. I am excited to try it out in the field, and see what it can do.

I am planning a trip to Hadrian's Wall (Scotland) this September, where I will be looking to record a nice film.

Thanks,
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi.

Thanks,
Have a look at the Grey Arrows web site lots of info worth joining.

Reactions: Bruce Lythe
Another Mavic Air newbie. Try Kidbrooke Village Sutton Park as a great and legal place to fly your drone in a built up and bring redeveloped area with a great skyline

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore