DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Panorama Not Working

PILOT ERROR!!!

I called DJI support, and received excellent help. Bottom line, I needed firmware updates. The tech was very helpful and patient. He walked me through a series of steps to update my firmware.

He instructed me to turn on everything. The drone did not link. He said to unhook the cable from the controller to my iPhone and reinsert it. That worked. Now the drone was linked. This alone was helpful.

He walked me through the “three dots...go to the bottom, look for about...updates”.

I had thought that all updates were authmatic. Not so. There were three udates waiting for me in the “about” section,.

Bottom Line:

— Pano mode is now in the menu
— The DJI tech person was very helpful.

PILOT ERROR!!!

I called DJI support, and received excellent help. Bottom line, I needed firmware updates. The tech was very helpful and patient. He walked me through a series of steps to update my firmware.

He instructed me to turn on everything. The drone did not link. He said to unhook the cable from the controller to my iPhone and reinsert it. That worked. Now the drone was linked. This alone was helpful.

He walked me through the “three dots...go to the bottom, look for about...updates”.

I had thought that all updates were authmatic. Not so. There were three udates waiting for me in the “about” section,.

Bottom Line:

— Pano mode is now in the menu
— The DJI tech person was very helpful.

Just to clarify for everyone's sake because I was confused from your earlier replies. This is for Mavic Pro Platinum and NOT Mavic Air. Is that correct? I ask because this is a forum for Mavic Air and issues with it specifically.
When you said they offered you MPP for $129, I actually thought they gave you an upgrade from MA to MPP because the Pano won't work (on your MA).

Just to clarify for everyone's sake because I was confused from your earlier replies. This is for Mavic Pro Platinum and NOT Mavic Air. Is that correct? I ask because this is a forum for Mavic Air and issues with it specifically.
When you said they offered you MPP for $129, I actually thought they gave you an upgrade from MA to MPP because the Pano won't work (on your MA).

I apologize for being on the wrong forum. Thanks for the heads up.

I would think the pano mode is in the app not the drone. You have to click on photo. That is the top icon in camera mode. It doesn't show up before you do that....I know that sounds like a no brainer but it's not all the intuitive on the screen. Especially because it will only work while you are flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird