DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Picture quality

Bassbass

Reactions
Hi guys,

Just wondering if somebody with an Mavic Air could give me his opinion about my shots. I don't know if I'm expecting too much from this drone but I find the pictures not really sharp or with a lot of grain. I know that we can adjust this and I did some tests but can't really get better.

Just added 2 pictures here: Mavic - Google Drive

Thank you for you help

Hi guys,

Just wondering if somebody with an Mavic Air could give me his opinion about my shots. I don't know if I'm expecting too much from this drone but I find the pictures not really sharp or with a lot of grain. I know that we can adjust this and I did some tests but can't really get better.

Just added 2 pictures here: Mavic - Google Drive

Thank you for you help

Are these raw photos and post processed or are they jpegs ?

Are the off the drone SD card or drone internal memory ?

They are not too bad, the Sydney landscape will have more noise as it looks like it was taken at dusk.

All up the photos look normal

Are these raw photos and post processed or are they jpegs ?

Are the off the drone SD card or drone internal memory ?

They are not too bad, the Sydney landscape will have more noise as it looks like it was taken at dusk.

All up the photos look normal

Thank you for your answer lannes.

They are both raw files and not editing has been done on it. And saved on an SD Card.

I'm no expert by any means, but they look pretty good to me. I think you could pull the landscape one into lightroom and really make it pop. But in general, they look pretty good.

They look pretty good to me and what is expected from the MA. Sharp in the foreground and a little softer in the background (like the tower) and some noise in the shadows.

They look pretty good to me and what is expected from the MA. Sharp in the foreground and a little softer in the background (like the tower) and some noise in the shadows.

I second that, shots look quite alright. Could be a tad bit sharper, but that is easily solved in lightroom or ACR. To be honest, I wish my Mavic Pro shots looked this well right from the camera!

I have the same problem here. I have done few tests but I'm not happy with the quality.
Would you be able to look at my video test: Park - MAvic air test.mp4

setting: Iso 100
ND/PL 8
4k - 24fps - 1/50
Colour Normal

I feel it is very grain especially in the shadows. Is that normal or is there something wrong?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman