Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Pricing (B&H Catalog)

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just got the new catalog from B&H.
Apparently this price difference is due to demand? What are your thoughts?
I have the Black Onyx, so I suppose it is the one that’s in demand.
33DD518A-066F-4FDD-AA03-47C12786FC39.jpeg

Yeah, that's a good deal. I can only assume that B&H is trying to move what they have in stock. You see the price for the Onyx Black combo is the better deal according to their catalog.
Not to mention, that all Authorized DJI dealers have to follow a strict sales guideline. The MA should have the same price regardless of color.

Last edited:
I would go for the cheapest color, it is not like I wear the **** thing on my head!
Absolutely! Just get the white one and get a $18 Black Skin for it and then you have a better deal! Not by much though!:p

On page 203, upper right.....check out the price for a Matrice 600 Pro with a Ronin Gimbal.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
The point of this thread is to determine whether color makes a difference in the value of this aircraft.
Lets just say I want to sell my Black Onyx MA. Is it more valuable than the other 2 colors, White or Red? Maybe, Same guts, same MA! Although The Black is cool! Maybe that’s why folks like the stealth of a Black aircraft no doubt!

Last edited:
Yeah, I put the Red Baron skin on mine.

Looks like the white one in the FlyMore Combo is the best one out of all, eh? Or at least it might be the one they have fewest of in stock?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin