DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR PROBLEM

mega

Reactions
I’ve noticed I’m always having a problem with reception on my air whenever I fly it it’s always needing to be calibrated and always says to much interference. Satellite connection is good but when it goes up the screen get blurry and goes in and out. Any suggestions?

whenever I fly it it’s always needing to be calibrated

Reception and calibration are 2 different things.

Compass error - Are you getting a compass calibration error message while flying? If so, be very careful. It can become uncontrollable very easily at that point. Calibrate it on the ground and make sure you are green to go. How far out do you get before you get the error message?

when it goes up the screen get blurry and goes in and out.

What device are you using? Can you explain what blurry means?

Reception and calibration are 2 different things.

Compass error - Are you getting a compass calibration error message while flying? If so, be very careful. It can become uncontrollable very easily at that point. Calibrate it on the ground and make sure you are green to go. How far out do you get before you get the error message?

What device are you using? Can you explain what blurry means?

I always seem to have to calibrate the compass before flying, don’t know if that’s normal or not. And before I get the constant signal interference I’d say around 200ft or so it’s on Apple 10 iPhone all up to date firmware’s

You probably have the wifi bug, which is common with iOS devices. I have it too. Waiting for an update. It means you are restricted to channels 1-10 on 2.4Ghz only.

You probably have the wifi bug, which is common with iOS devices. I have it too. Waiting for an update. It means you are restricted to channels 1-10 on 2.4Ghz only.
Try downloading the latest version of DJI Go. I found it sorted it

Exactly I’m stuck on those channels only

I just updated firmware and app all good now!!

I downloaded the app but it said my firmware was up to date... the app update alone did not fix the wifi issue for me. Will try again and check for firmware updates.

I’ve noticed I’m always having a problem with reception on my air whenever I fly it it’s always needing to be calibrated and always says to much interference. Satellite connection is good but when it goes up the screen get blurry and goes in and out. Any suggestions?

Actually have noticed that compass error pops up on mine since last major update of May.
Asks for calibration.
Haven't experienced any loss in quality vid though.

Possibly your experience is also due to the update of May ... with that in mind would hope it may rectify itself or a DJI error report maybe required to be sent **

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard