DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Purchase Poll

Technically it could ship on 1/28 and get it the same day;)

Yeah. No. :) Not likely.

I leave on a trip the 31st. I'd like to have the Air before I leave (which means it needs to make it to the West Coast of the USA on the 30th), but not sure how best to guarantee that happens..

Reactions: Ronhill02
Optimistic that "by the 28th" could be like Apple and it's delivered on the release day.

Yeah. I'm still going with nobody getting one this week. Hoping some big-box stores will get them in stock for release date. The presentation stated something along those lines.

Yeah. No. :) Not likely.

I leave on a trip the 31st. I'd like to have the Air before I leave (which means it needs to make it to the West Coast of the USA on the 30th), but not sure how best to guarantee that happens..
Could happen...if they (DJI) have them already here in the US, they typically ship from CA

Think I'm gonna sit this one out and take a wait and see approach. Not exactly what I was hoping for, especially at this price point for a wifi drone. Also, it's the essentially the same camera. $599 for the base and $799 for the fly more may have made me bite. I was burned on the Spark price drop as an early adopter.

Think I'm gonna sit this one out and take a wait and see approach. Not exactly what I was hoping for, especially at this price point for a wifi drone. Also, it's the essentially the same camera. $599 for the base and $799 for the fly more may have made me bite. I was burned on the Spark price drop as an early adopter.

I hear you. Heck, I just picked up a Spark Fly More combo for $399, and still feel a little burned. :D

Yeah. I'm still going with nobody getting one this week. Hoping some big-box stores will get them in stock for release date. The presentation stated something along those lines.
Pre-order on BestBuy site

upload_2018-1-23_15-14-50.png

Ordered from PB Tech here in Auckland, NZ yesterday (27th). Picked it up this morning (28th).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuiceThe6One