DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR QUICKSHOT ONLY APPEAR WITH BEGINNER MODE!!

crazyfool

Reactions
I need everyone help. Why is the quick shot only available for beginner mode. Is yours also like that?

Beginner mode dont let my mavic air fly high, how can i Take quickshot asteroid shot then?

I need everyone help. Why is the quick shot only available for beginner mode. Is yours also like that?

Beginner mode dont let my mavic air fly high, how can i Take quickshot asteroid shot then?
Make sure you have updated the firmware.

I have some thoughts but I have not verified. I believe you must be "airborne" for the special quickshot functions to work. So, if you are trying to go through the menu while the craft is sitting on the ground, launch it. You must be outside with satellites for most of those to work. Lots of room around you.

Next, if I remember correctly, lots of messages happened depending on what quickshot I selected. If you don't acknowledge them and give permissions, they won't work (i.e. cinematic mode must be enabled, too close, obstacle avoidance sensors...).

Failing these simple checks. Reset your equipment back to defaults and only alter the minimum (turn off beginner mode, set RTH height, use internal memory to avoid SD card slowness).

That's all the advice I can give and it is speculative based on past experience.

Cheers and good luck

thanks for reply, i notice it's due to intelligence mode switch on. after off this mode then quickshot will come out.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the information about the "intelligence mode". I am certain others are having similar issues.

funny thing i ask customer service from djia site, they tell me is my phone problem.. hahaha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne