DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic AIR RTH altitude question.

maxys

Reactions
Hi.
I am wondering why if I press return to home on the screen it will start approaching landing position and ignore my altitude settings completely. RTH set to be 50m high, but it never go high (i only fly at around 20-40m high).
Is MA only suppose to elevate if it sees the obstacles ( i have only been flying in open spaces so far) or is my drone deffective?

Hi.
I am wondering why if I press return to home on the screen it will start approaching landing position and ignore my altitude settings completely. RTH set to be 50m high, but it never go high (i only fly at around 20-40m high).
Is MA only suppose to elevate if it sees the obstacles ( i have only been flying in open spaces so far) or is my drone deffective?
Have you read page 13 thoroughly?
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/Mavic Air User Manual v1.0.pdf

Hi.
RTH behaviour varies with the distance you are from the drone when you initiate RTH.
The climb to RTH also gets cancelled if you move the left stick during the climb.
Check the RTH section of the manual for the details.

How close was your Mavic Air to the home point when you initiated RTH?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr