DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air skin template (Actual size)

Thanks for the template! I will be printing on my latex printer this week and and get everything put on. Trying to think of a theme.... [emoji848]

Reactions: wobbles
Printing a rustic metal look for the drone. I will update on the progress.

ee59ae860310de03db7662e6a4a816ae.jpg

I converted it to PDF for those of you who might not have Adobe Illustrator. Thanks to @amirjey for finding this!
I just got my DJI Mavic Air last week! Gosh I've been dreaming for it since the day it came out and started saving up my money. Finally I got it a year later. Joined MavicPilots.com and here I am. Anyway, I'm kinda interested in making my own skin for the DJI Mavic Air. The thing is, I know a little bit here and there about Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. The problem comes when I tried to print the skin. I only have an A4 printer at home. With that PDF, how do I print on A4 sticker paper but with actual size?

I have done a version which works perfect in Cameo 3 cutter by silhouette message me if you want it emailed ..

I would love a copy of the Cameo Silhouette file if you are willing to share it?
My mail is kenneth (at) gyld.se

Best regards
//Kenneth

The overall template size was too large for the vinyl sheets I could buy, so I have converted the template into three 600dpi .jpg files. (These are A4 (210mm x 297mm), but I would guess that they may be suitable for US Letter size).
I have also added labels for each part.

Attachments

• Mavic Air Skin A4 Labels Part 1 (Top, B1 and B2).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 377
  • Mavic Air Skin A4 Labels Part 2 (B3, sides, front and rear).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 310
  • Mavic Air Skin A4 Labels Part 3 (Antenna, RC and legs).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 306
This is the one I found. It's not to size yet, but can be easily sized in Photoshop. Easier yet, match it with the other file from the thread to size it.

Attachments

• skins-dji-mavic-air-camuflado-negro-D_NQ_NP_807312-MLA27843253793_072018-F.jpg
    skins-dji-mavic-air-camuflado-negro-D_NQ_NP_807312-MLA27843253793_072018-F.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 274
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803