Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic Air skin template (Actual size)

Reivax

Reaction score
Thanks for the template! I will be printing on my latex printer this week and and get everything put on. Trying to think of a theme....

Reactions: wobbles

Reivax

Reaction score
Printing a rustic metal look for the drone. I will update on the progress.

run2jeepn

Reaction score
Any updates on the File with all the correct cutouts for LED's and Button?

Reaction score
I converted it to PDF for those of you who might not have Adobe Illustrator. Thanks to @amirjey for finding this!
I just got my DJI Mavic Air last week! Gosh I've been dreaming for it since the day it came out and started saving up my money. Finally I got it a year later. Joined MavicPilots.com and here I am. Anyway, I'm kinda interested in making my own skin for the DJI Mavic Air. The thing is, I know a little bit here and there about Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. The problem comes when I tried to print the skin. I only have an A4 printer at home. With that PDF, how do I print on A4 sticker paper but with actual size?

Gyld

Reaction score
I have done a version which works perfect in Cameo 3 cutter by silhouette message me if you want it emailed ..
I would love a copy of the Cameo Silhouette file if you are willing to share it?
My mail is kenneth (at) gyld.se

Best regards
//Kenneth

Facherty

Reaction score
The overall template size was too large for the vinyl sheets I could buy, so I have converted the template into three 600dpi .jpg files. (These are A4 (210mm x 297mm), but I would guess that they may be suitable for US Letter size).
I have also added labels for each part.

Attachments

Facherty

Reaction score
Yep. It's the original posted at the beginning of the thread by AmirJey and SwooshDave, without the subsequent modifications.

Cshyne3

Reaction score
Anyone using a printable vinyl to make theirs? If so which? (I have the cricut explore air 2)

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huy ngo