DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Take Off Notice - HELP

mrsr71

Reactions
Background: I've flown in this location numerous times with my Spark which I sold to move up to the Mavic Air. I received a caution notice that I was flying next to an airport (uncontrolled) and to use caution. I clicked OK on the notice and all was well.

I tried to take off this morning with my Mavic Air (airport 1.6 miles away) and received the attached message.

The YES is grayed-out and wont allow you to click on it and the notice stays on the screen. Ironically, the Mavic still takes off as normal but, you can’t view the camera/screen because the notice won't go away. Has anyone else had this issue and were you able to resolve it?

Thanks for the help...

Attachments

• Mavic Air Notice.jpeg
    Mavic Air Notice.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 96
Pretty close to the airport....
Maybe set your altitude limit to 100’ or less and see if that does it.
Did you try restarting everything and doing the flight again?

Pretty close to the airport....
Maybe set your altitude limit to 100’ or less and see if that does it.
Did you try restarting everything and doing the flight again?

Yes - I find it strange the the Spark worked but, the MA won't. (Probably a software/firmware update issue?)

Background: I've flown in this location numerous times with my Spark which I sold to move up to the Mavic Air. I received a caution notice that I was flying next to an airport (uncontrolled) and to use caution. I clicked OK on the notice and all was well.

I tried to take off this morning with my Mavic Air (airport 1.6 miles away) and received the attached message.

The YES is grayed-out and wont allow you to click on it and the notice stays on the screen. Ironically, the Mavic still takes off as normal but, you can’t view the camera/screen because the notice won't go away. Has anyone else had this issue and were you able to resolve it?

Thanks for the help...

Haha, i panicked like u when i got the same msg, and unable to click on ‘Yes’. Meaning im unable to launch my bird.

Look carefully, at the end of the sentence end ‘i agree blah blah blah, there is a small circle there,
All u need to do is ‘check’ it before the ‘yes’ can be click.

Simple as that!
Dji did a lousy job using colours. [emoji23]

Haha, i panicked like u when i got the same msg, and unable to click on ‘Yes’. Meaning im unable to launch my bird.

Look carefully, at the end of the sentence end ‘i agree blah blah blah, there is a small circle there,
All u need to do is ‘check’ it before the ‘yes’ can be click.

Simple as that!
Dji did a lousy job using colours. [emoji23]
Wow - thank you so much. With these old eyeballs, I didn’t even notice it. Thanks again ??

I can imagine that on a smaller screen rather than an up close screenshot that little blue radio button/checkbox is almost invisible

• Haha
Reactions: Air_Joe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54