DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air waypoint missions

Just for clarification: Autopilot has the capability to resume a mission if connection ist lost.
This is called LCMC (lost connection mission continuation) and has to be enabled prior engaging a waypoint mission. Otherwise Autopilot uses the default fail-safe setting RTH.
Ahh ok I didn't know that ...Il look.into autopilot in more depth now cheers

I understand that the app for the Mavic air does not have waypoint mission planning. Is there a third-party app that has waypoint mission planning for the Mavic air?
I did buy the Litchi software and I found it follow the waypoints but does not look at the POI. Not always keep the speed programmed.
For me, not looking at the POI is useless

I did buy the Litchi software and I found it follow the waypoints but does not look at the POI. Not always keep the speed programmed.
It should look at the POIs if you've set it up properly. Did you check that each WP was set to focus on a POI and not the default?

Go to mission hub...open up your mission from the tab on the bottom. In order to make sure the POI is followed go to settings tab next to mission. Make sure the heading is not set to Auto(TNW) or Auto (the next waypoint). If you have it set up correctly...your triangle in the mission will point at the POI if you have it specified.

Reactions: avanti1963 and Eloy
Yes, I put the number of the POI and the height that supposedly be looking at. Spend hole weekend trying

It follows my POIs perfectly. It must be something not properly set in the WP setting.

Thanks for great clarification! Good work!!
I appreciate and will look into it, however, when drawing the path the arrows allways pointed to the POI.
Will have to wait to next week so see if it will work. Thanks

Go to mission hub...open up your mission from the tab on the bottom. In order to make sure the POI is followed go to settings tab next to mission. Make sure the heading is not set to Auto(TNW) or Auto (the next waypoint). If you have it set up correctly...your triangle in the mission will point at the POI if you have it specified.
no, is on Manual (UC) and the arrows point at POI, thanks

Check this out if you wish.

Reactions: sfessen
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slave2soul