DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air

BIL has an Air, but what’s the problem ?
Good to see a few Adelaide fliers popping up.
Thx! I've asked GMack if he has time to see me while I'm In Adelaide 27/2 to 06/3. Mavic keeps telling me there is a Main Data Error but I can't follow it at all, just get tangled up in the jargon. I live on KI, survived the fires but nobody here to help with this

Thx! I've asked GMack if he has time to see me while I'm In Adelaide 27/2 to 06/3. Mavic keeps telling me there is a Main Data Error but I can't follow it at all, just get tangled up in the jargon. I live on KI, survived the fires but nobody here to help with this
Hey Flying Dutchman, could you inbox me please mate?
I'm no software expert but will see what we can do - also perhaps post a screenshot of the error. It may be that someone else has or is having the same issue and posting may help other pilots or gain from previous experience. Thanks mate.

Can’t say I’ve seen ‘main data error’ on the forum before, but might be worth a forum search and google search too as threads come up on the DJI forum too with such oddball things.
If I find something will post a link.
I’d do what @GMack advises and post up what you can here on a relative forum section, maybe the Air section is best.

Can’t say I’ve seen ‘main data error’ on the forum before, but might be worth a forum search and google search too as threads come up on the DJI forum too with such oddball things.
If I find something will post a link.
I’d do what @GMack advises and post up what you can here on a relative forum section, maybe the Air section is best.
Already received a smack on the hand for putting my request in wrong place! Didn't realise an Air section exists. I struggle with the basics

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anghelatos