DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air2S Panoramic mode

Hi Brian
Can you please outline specifically where in the menu this setting is?
When the camera is in Panorama mode tap the 3 dots at top right of the screen. In the menu that opens select Camera and you will see the Panorama section where you can select which type of file you want.

*EDIT*
I think you will only get the individual files and you will have to stitch them in Lightroom or something similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squidinc
Are you talking about it auto stitching into a jpeg? Cause if you select raw it saves the individual files on the card to raw but the auto stich it does is always jpeg. (Unless a update changed that and I didn't notice).

That’s my experience. I use individual raw to make my own pans but the 360 is always jpeg. The viewers can only use jpeg to do the 360.

Are you talking about it auto stitching into a jpeg? Cause if you select raw it saves the individual files on the card to raw but the auto stich it does is always jpeg. (Unless a update changed that and I didn't notice).
It makes no sense to stitch RAW, as things like exposure and white balance would not be normalized between frames (otherwise it wouldn't be RAW) resulting in a useless panorama.

JPEG isn't required for the stitched pano, but what else would be better?

Reactions: VenomXts
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman