DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air's controller antenna wont snap when folding?

got156

Reactions
hi, i just recieved Mavic air since last week and i really love it,but i thing i notice that the antenna of its rc wont snap when folding unlike dji spark antenna. i just wanna make sure if it is normal or defective. does your rc antenna perfectly fit and snap?

i just posted video comparison between spark rc(which it snap and firmly lock. you will hear click soind) and mavic air(which wont snap and firmly click together)

Last edited:
hi, i just recieved Mavic air since last week and i really love it,but i thing i notice that the antenna of its rc wont snap when folding like dji spark antenna. i just wanna make sure if it is normal or defective. does your rc antenna perfectly fit and snap?
Are you talking about snapping when folded down for storage? Mine snap into place to hold them shut.

Reactions: got156
My antennas snap together if they are aligned just right. They barely snap into place though. I can easily slide them apart after they have been snapped into place.

My antennas snap together if they are aligned just right. They barely snap into place though. I can easily slide them apart after they have been snapped into place.
i mean like when i fold antenna it wont click like and lock tofether like spark does.i am posting video

i mean like when i fold antenna it wont click like and lock tofether like spark does
Right -- I understand. They don't click together and firmly hold in place like my Mavic Pro and Spark remote controllers.

Right -- I understand. They don't click together and firmly hold in place like my Mavic Pro and Spark remote controllers.
hi, i just posted video between mavic air and spark which is spark rc seems to snap and firmly

Mine click in place like the first remote you showed. I just received my Air last week.

hi, i just posted video between mavic air and spark which is spark rc seems to snap and firmly
My remotes controllers snap together exactly like those shown in your video.

so mavic pro and spark rc will snap and firmly locked,but mavic air wont?
You got it. We're both experiencing the same thing.

mine does click too but jusy wont lock to each other well
Right. I'm experiencing the same thing. It's very easy to separate the antennas after they've been locked together.

What can I say....they click together and stay in place, I haven’t measured how much torque is required to separate them [emoji6]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803