DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Arriving today, am I missing anything (accessories etc)

west1200us

Reactions
So Stoked! my Mavic is currently out for delivery.

I ordered the FlyMore Bundle
2x extra batteries
The leg extenders everyone recommended
a hardcase backpack
Stick guard for my Controller
64gb x633 transcend UHD (U3) micro SD
Full Vinyl skin cover

( i know ND filters are important, but there are multiple kinds and I want to find out what the best ones are)
and then im guessing I should also order some extra props.....anything else?

2x extra batteries
a hardcase backpack
Full Vinyl skin cover

( i know ND filters are important, but there are multiple kinds and I want to find out what the best ones are)

Wow -

My 'Fly More' kit arrived today and all I have is my ID to pick it up at the Fedex store on my way home from work. :)

Have fun! I know I will.

Reactions: west1200us
Wow -

My 'Fly More' kit arrived today and all I have is my ID to pick it up at the Fedex store on my way home from work. :)

Have fun! I know I will.

I will for sure, its currently sitting on my bed, I want this work day to end so I can get home....I may be coming down with a bad "Headache" here soon lol

Reactions: Philbreiz

2x extra batteries
a hardcase backpack
Full Vinyl skin cover

Why stick guard?

I will for sure, its currently sitting on my bed, I want this work day to end so I can get home....I may be coming down with a bad "Headache" here soon lol

You do not look too well, so go home now for this great event.

One thing you will need is the manual, check and read on msinger,s list.

I seen to have been the only one, but make sure you receive all the props with your fly more combo. I was only given a full set for the mavic and a box containing a pair (2) props. I did not receive the two felt bags containing another set of props.

And yes, I looked under the mavic and everywhere else in every possible location. They were simply not there. DJI has been taking g their time on sending them to me. Been about a month now. I know, I know, it's $20 worth of props. But I was expecting them in my box and didn't get them. I have since ordered more spare props to have on hand. But still want the ones I was suppose to get.

Wouldn't hurt to video the unboxing...

If you didn't get Refresh, I would get it and activate before you activate your Mavic. You could do after, but then you have to make the ridiculous video proving your Mavic is in working condition.

I did not get Refresh, my reason is I did not want to return a Mavic to get back a different unit that could be just a Mavic that has been crashed and refurbished and then passed on to members who have sent their Mavic in for repair, so I did crash my Mavic and will do the repairs myself, if I cannot do the repairs I will take it to my local DJI dealer for repairs. I am at the current time awaiting a Gimbal plate and will do that job myself, others have reported that DJI doing that job could cost about $300 AUS.

I did not get Refresh, my reason is I did not want to return a Mavic to get back a different unit that could be just a Mavic that has been crashed and refurbished and then passed on to members who have sent their Mavic in for repair, so I did crash my Mavic and will do the repairs myself, if I cannot do the repairs I will take it to my local DJI dealer for repairs. I am at the current time awaiting a Gimbal plate and will do that job myself, others have reported that DJI doing that job could cost about $300 AUS.

Understandable, but most people don't have the knowledge or time to do their own repairs. For small crashes that may be good. If I run my Mavic into the ground, I'd rather send it in to get a refurbished Mavic then try and figure out how to piece it back together. It will probably end up being cheaper (parts & labor) just sending a totaled Mavic in to DJI then repairing yourself.

Understandable, but most people don't have the knowledge or time to do their own repairs. For small crashes that may be good. If I run my Mavic into the ground, I'd rather send it in to get a refurbished Mavic then try and figure out how to piece it back together. It will probably end up being cheaper (parts & labor) just sending a totaled Mavic in to DJI then repairing yourself.
I agree for totalled send to dji

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead