DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic availability

frankiez

Reactions
Friend pointed out to me that both COSTCO and Sams Club are selling the Mavic now. He showed me a picture of the display.

Everyone is gonna have one of these things now.

The MP wasn't relatively known to the general public. Only those who are interested in drones or remote controlled electronics. Now with it being sold at these stores, it's basically shoved in the face of the masses. In some ways, I can see it being a good thing. In other ways not. I hope it doesn't lead to more and more irresponsible/inexperienced people crashing and causing substantial damage/injury.

Reactions: Former Member
The MP wasn't relatively known to the general public. Only those who are interested in drones or remote controlled electronics. Now with it being sold at these stores, it's basically shoved in the face of the masses. In some ways, I can see it being a good thing. In other ways not. I hope it doesn't lead to more and more irresponsible/inexperienced people crashing and causing substantial damage/injury.

People go to Costco with plans to spend $$$-$$$$ on stuff. To be honest this is the perfect place for DJI to sell the Mavic. Surprised I haven't seen a Phantom at my local Costco, maybe they are at other stores. With the return policy that Costco has....its a no brainer to buy from them to.

People go to Costco with plans to spend $$$-$$$$ on stuff. To be honest this is the perfect place for DJI to sell the Mavic. Surprised I haven't seen a Phantom at my local Costco, maybe they are at other stores. With the return policy that Costco has....its a no brainer to buy from them to.

When costco buys from suppliers, they buy alot. I wonder if DJI is up to the task. tsk tsk

It's one of those expensive items in the electronics department. It has a mavic on display and probably 30 cards that you take up to the register when u go to purchase it. They then go into the secure cage to get it for u. I would assume they would have enough supply to cover the cards.

Haven’t seen them at my local warehouse. They are selling the Yuneec Breeze, however.

Let's see. The Mavic was introduced September 27th, 2016, and is now just making it's way into Costco 9 months later. Maybe normal. I want to see them in Walmart stores, but dont think that's gonna happen although they do sell P3's online.

Last edited:
Reactions: frankiez
Let's see. The Mavic was introduced September 27th, 2016, and is now just making it's way into Costco 9 months later. Maybe normal. I want to see them in Walmart stores, but dont think that's gonna happen although they do sell P3's online.
I normally dont see new release items at my local Costco right away. So wasnt a surprise to me. I even seen the mavic at target but not at my local target.

I normally dont see new release items at my local Costco right away. So wasnt a surprise to me. I even seen the mavic at target but not at my local target.

Do they keep up to date with new Samsung or LG electronics? Every time I go in there, I am overwhelmed by big screen TV's. Do you think these are current models, or just clearance from the manufacturers? I don't know.

Do they keep up to date with new Samsung or LG electronics? Every time I go in there, I am overwhelmed by big screen TV's. Do you think these are current models, or just clearance from the manufacturers? I don't know.
If I had to guess, not current but not older models either.

If I had to guess, not current but not older models either.

Hopefully they will offer Mavics at a discount. Do you get any type of discount by shopping at Costco?

My only problem with buying from a big box store is lack of tech support after you buy it. If you buy from a company like @Advexure or other Approved Vendor here, you get good follow-up after your purchase.

Hopefully they will offer Mavics at a discount. Do you get any type of discount by shopping at Costco?

My only problem with buying from a big box store is lack of tech support after you buy it. If you buy from a company like @Advexure or other Approved Vendor here, you get good follow-up after your purchase.
Sometimes you'll get a discount but costco usually adds items to their bundles and then discount the bundle. Honestly sometimes its a better deal. I have not dealt with thier tech support but their return policy is top notch. I returned something a year after I bought it and no issues.

Reactions: frankiez
If you buy from a company like @Advexure or other Approved Vendor here, you get good follow-up after your purchase.

Thank you for the support, @Thunderdrones. About 98% of all Mavic product SKUs are IN STOCK and ready to ship here at Advexure. All purchases at Advexure have full access to the Advexure Support Team of knowledgeable drone experts available 7 days a week.

If you're looking for a custom Mavic bundle kit other than the Fly More Combo give us a shout, we can craft together any custom Mavic kit you desire.

Buy Mavic Series at Advexure - Top Rated DJI Drone Dealer

If we can be of any help please don't hesitate to reach out by PM on the forum, phone at (855) 625-2055 or live chat at Advexure.com

-The Advexure Team :cool:

Sometimes you'll get a discount but costco usually adds items to their bundles and then discount the bundle. Honestly sometimes its a better deal. I have not dealt with thier tech support but their return policy is top notch. I returned something a year after I bought it and no issues.

They no longer do this on electronics. It's 90 days. Which is still phenomenal.

If you consider $10 off a DISCOUNT. The picture my friend showed me had the price at $989 and it was NOT the fly more combo.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun